Which would you prefer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
I have everything I want except an honest girl, I wish Newys idiots would stop trying to justify telling the world how evil I'm supposed to be, it takes two to tango and things are easier with help.
olols

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
How do you have half the city whingeing about other peoples bullsh1t but not one can see things from my perspective and decide to testify?
After ten years you would think someone would relize this towns rumor mill is a joke.

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do you have half the city whingeing about other peoples bullsh1t but not one can see things from my perspective and decide to testify?
After ten years you would think someone would relize this towns rumor mill is a joke.
so move?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Its kind of the principle of the point, the community has been brainwashed by smart alecs after I spent so much time buying and fixing a house and now they are trying to drive me nuts. Wanna go halves in a bush property Leesee?

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Option one. Not even going to try and soften my decision, number one any day. Money and financial security come before 'love', which I don't particularlry buy into anyway.

If I can still go round f*cking chicks, then who cares about finding a soul mate. i still get the sex, I can pay soneone to make me food and playing xbox is way more entertaining than most things a wife could do.

LebaneseBulldog

Bulldogs
Reaction score
option one. Not even going to try and soften my decision, number one any day. Money and financial security come before 'love', which i don't particularlry buy into anyway.

If i can still go round f*cking chicks, then who cares about finding a soul mate. I still get the sex, i can pay soneone to make me food and playing xbox is way more entertaining than most things a wife could do.
lolll !!!

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Option one. Not even going to try and soften my decision, number one any day. Money and financial security come before 'love', which I don't particularlry buy into anyway.

If I can still go round f*cking chicks, then who cares about finding a soul mate. i still get the sex, I can pay soneone to make me food and playing xbox is way more entertaining than most things a wife could do.
hey at least you're honest!

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
with the millions of dollars I could buy and live in disneyland, much more entertaining then marriage IMO

parragirl01

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Definitely the second. More money= more problems and even though you can buy happiness to a certain extent, the feeling of loneliness will outdo any great feeling you get from material wealth!

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
you wouldnt be lonely if you lived in f*cking disneyland!!!!

MeskBrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
definitely the second. More money= more problems and even though you can buy happiness to a certain extent, the feeling of loneliness will outdo any great feeling you get from material wealth!
mo money mo problems

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
b.i.g p.o.p.p.a no info from the d.e.a

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
If I had a choice, I wouldn't have been born in the 20th century. I'd be a simple man living a simple life in the country somewhere, with all of my closest family and best friends always close by.

Option B, hands down.

Status
Not open for further replies.