Which would you prefer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
To have every materialistic thing u've ever wanted, but live with the feeling of lonliness?

Or

have that one person u love most in the world, who makes you happy by your side, but u have to struggle through life financially?

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To have every materialistic thing u've ever wanted, but live with the feeling of lonliness?

Or

have that one person u love most in the world, who makes you happy by your side, but u have to struggle through life financially?
Struggle through together.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Why the extremes !!

half & half :p

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

Or

But you've missed one important thing.... if you have every materialistic thing you've ever wanted, then you'd be able to shag whoever you wanted because you'd be super rich and own lots of fast cars and a huge house.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definately B

What would be the point of a good life if you had no one to share it with.

I do not care for money. I care for people.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
But you've missed one important thing.... if you have every materialistic thing you've ever wanted, then you'd be able to shag whoever you wanted because you'd be super rich and own lots of fast cars and a huge house.
shagging whoever you want wouldnt make you any less lonely as they are only shagging you due to how rich you are. I'd rather have some one love me for who i am, not for what i'm worth $$ wise

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
may aswell go option one, the only difference between that and my current life anyways is that I would have everything I want.

Yes Im selfish and evidently heartless.

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
option 1, i'm not afraid to admit it

Moodey

Unknown
Reaction score
2nd option for shizzle.

P.S there's always centrelink ;)

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
The second one. Thanks to tightarse parents I've never really desired material possessions.

purpleskittles

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Column A - then I can go on millionaire matchmaker and patty can find me my true love if i pay her lotsa cash.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have everything I want except an honest girl, I wish Newys idiots would stop trying to justify telling the world how evil I'm supposed to be, it takes two to tango and things are easier with help.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Most chicks would pick the violent fingerbang option tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.