• Logo 2 (Stripes)

Votes: 74 46.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Simple question and you have two options....

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
cant choose tbh.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Stripes for me but i am a fan of both

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
one for away jersey, the other for home jersey... :grinning:

nah, i'd go the V

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Because the badges have CB 1935 on them, therefore are involving our heritage, i thought the heritage stripes more fitting.

Quillen

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I say the V looks more dynamic and reflects our current jersey design.

Also, we already have a throw-back to antiquity with the CB letters and the year at the bottom (LOVE that cause they represent Canterbury-Bankstown). Furthermore, the bulldog pic, I believe, is a direct yet updated reference to the old Bulldog of the 80s.

In saying that, I love the striped design too!

Why can't we have both? Stripes logo with our V jerseys and V logo with our retro jerseys??

V for Victory!

PeaKer

Origin Rep
Reaction score
Any reason why the Bulldog is now smiling ???

On our old logo he used to have his teeth out ready to attack.

I thought something looked different.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
We have also received a great deal of feedback from the broader public that the existing logo is too aggressive and does not portray the Club in an appropriate light.

.... so they raise an eyebrow and take away the poor ol' bulldogs teeth because he is too aggresive... whats next maybe a tear drop and some drool, or maybe he could roll over in the fetile position.

this game is getting soft. HARDEN THE F*CK UP AUSTRALIA

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Prefer V
Id also prefer the logo being bigger than what its currently... Weve got this small pu55y logo whereas other teams have logos double to three times bigger... Our old logo used to be pretty substantial VS todays little bulldog face

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Telstra dont like either, so we have to come up with another one. Gallop backs there decision.

MAL75E

Man Of The Match
Reaction score
Telstra dont like either, so we have to come up with another one. Gallop backs there decision.
hahahaha nice one and because of the contaversy of the logo we arfe being striped of 2 points

simmmo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bulldogs logo

I notice that the club is asking members to vote on the 75th anniversary logo. I just wanna say that i think the current logo is an absolute shocker! It looks like a cartoon character, not a logo for a football team. I hope they go for something with a little more substance. This was reflected in the fact that the 2004 gf winning side got the old logo tatooed on their arms not the cartoon character we currently have. Also, I think it was a huge mistake to drop "Canterbury" from our name. The district is a big part of the club's identity. The reasons for changing the name to just the "Bulldogs" was to broaden the club's appeal. I think it makes no difference at all. In fact the other club that trialled this idea, the sharks, has gone back to incorporating their location in their name. As far as i'm concerned we are the CANTERBURY-BANKSTOWN BULLDOGS

Status
Not open for further replies.