• Poll closed .

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Roosters by a mile, mainly because of the poaching of Bulldogs players over the years. Every other team in the league I actually don’t mind.

Dognacious

RIP Habs
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I hated Storm most when Smith the grub played. Good player yes. Massive grub yes. And its just stuck, they are still my least favourite team. Before Storm though id say growing up Eels were my most hated

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
All the older folk say Dragons were our most hated club before the Parra 80s stuff. What made it so heated?

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
All the older folk say Dragons were our most hated club before the Parra 80s stuff. What made it so heated?
We ended their streak of 11 straight titles.

They defeated us in the 1979 GF.

We defeated them in the 1985 GF.

Local rivalry with many fans living close to each other or working together.

longy0303

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
only one club i cant stand. the roosters! fuck i love seeing them lose. best season ever would be dogs winning grand final and cocks getting the spoon. cheating club. happy yo kick them out of the league!

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I'm shocked that I'm the only one who voted Dragons.
You not the only one bro.

I fkn hate the Dragons with every fibre ot my body. They are scum followed by Parra.
The rivalry since the 80s is crazy between the 2 clubs culminating at having massive police presence at games during late 90s and the 2000s.

One of my fave games besides winning GF is when we played them years ago in the last round and we beat them and denied them top 8. That was as close to winning a premiership for me

Haslerhasworms

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Like a few others I have a soft spot for warriors but genuinely dislike every other team.
Eels still #1

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I have mates who are Dragons fans and they are by far the most annoying fans that I know. Been a rivalry since the 80's.
I find Dragons fans really sore winners. Alright you won don’t be a massive dick about it. Congratulate the other teams fan for a good game and be humble and happy you won.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
You not the only one bro.

I fkn hate the Dragons with every fibre ot my body. They are scum followed by Parra.
The rivalry since the 80s is crazy between the 2 clubs culminating at having massive police presence at games during late 90s and the 2000s.

One of my fave games besides winning GF is when we played them years ago in the last round and we beat them and denied them top 8. That was as close to winning a premiership for me
Rivalry with Dragons supporters on FB in years past also added to the hate lol.

My first ever game of watching rugby league was the 1985 GF. From that game onwards they were always were my most hated team. Always will be.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I find Dragons fans really sore winners. Alright you won don’t be a massive dick about it. Congratulate the other teams fan for a good game and be humble and happy you won.
Agreed.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I find it difficult to hate Dragon's supporters since I watched thousands of them crying at the SCG in 1967 when we ended their premiership run.

Always a Bulldog

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I remember I was like I don’t know 14 or something at Kograh Oval with my mates who most were Dragons fans I had my Dogs Jersey on different times back then because our parents let us go to a Saturday night game with five of my mates unattended. But we got flogged like 48 - 6 or something and I’m at their home ground so I get a bit of friendly banter. But some bloke looked late 30s pitched a meat pie at my head and I copped it strait in the face (yes it was a bit funny) but do you think a 14 year old copping a pie in the face in front of the entire hostile crowd is a nice experience. Despite the fact I grew up a suburb away and despite the fact they were late 30s blokes intimidating a 14 year old and despite the fact we got flogged still acted like that whilst the entire hill chanted fuck off lebs. I’m as white as they come I’m not saying anything about that but it illustrates the sentiment towards Dogs fans.but yeah different times I guess.

Also what fuckwit wastes a good footy pie?

Last edited:

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I remember I was like I don’t know 14 or something at Kograh Oval with my mates who most were Dragons fans I had my Dogs Jersey on different times back then because our parents let us go to a Saturday night game with five of my mates unattended. But we got flogged like 48 - 6 or something and I’m at their home ground so I get a bit of friendly banter. But some bloke looked late 30s pitched a meat pie at my head and I copped it strait in the face (yes it was a bit funny) but do you think a 14 year old copping a pie in the face in front of the entire hostile crowd is a nice experience. Despite the fact I grew up a suburb away and despite the fact they were late 30s blokes intimidating a 14 year old and despite the fact we got flogged still acted like that whilst the entire hill chanted fuck off lebs. I’m as white as they come I’m not saying anything about that but it illustrates the sentiment towards Dogs fans.but yeah different times I guess.

Also what fuckwit wastes a good footy pie?
A moron! That's who.

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Now I'm deeply deeply troubled by this poll.

OK y'all got it right with Souffs and sure the Chooks are 2nd but a long way behind the vermin. But the Drizzle....seriously ???
After Souffs there my 2nd vomit team....not so much some of their players but their coach and their playing style the chicken wing, the deliberate slowing the play the ball and damn Cam Smith almost having the ref as his apprentice.

No no no......you need to rethink your voting.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Parra Dragons are old rivals but both unsuccessful for a longtime.. so hard to care much about them..

Rorters easy to hate after 2002 and they took many of our best players after 2004 and just keep signing top players year after year..

no other NRL club comes close..