Where's Twin Turbo

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Haha you should feel the power with a triple or quad rig F425 set up, its unreal haha
You mean triple or quadruple V8's?

If You do then I'd need a box of tissues and a ciggie lol

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You mean triple or quadruple V8's?

If You do then I'd need a box of tissues and a ciggie lol
Yeah man!

Thats about $270,000 worth of motors alone just there :sweatsmile:

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah man!

Thats about $270,000 worth of motors alone just there :sweatsmile:
Fecking hell, what’s the fuel consumption on that setup
Where this picture taken

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Where this picture taken
Bet you it still drinks less than my thirsty bitch lol

On a good day mine gets 23L/100km lol lowest I managed to get it was 19L/100km and had to drive like a bitch lol

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where this picture taken
Hahaha I dont know specifically.
I work for Yamaha's Financial Services arm, so we have a lot of collateral like this but we have a number of clients with triple and quad rig 425's.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I'm one of those people who can appreciate all car sizes. It's the size of fight in the car, not the size of car in the fight.

Small - I really do like sporty small cars that have power, like the Abarth/Fiat 500, Suzuki Swift, Toyota Yaris, Ford Fiesta, even Mercedes have small AMG cars.

Medium - I am obsessed with the 1990s JDM sports cars - Toyota Supra, Nissan Skyline, Mazda RX-7 - those cars were what started my interest in cars all those years ago.

Large - Obviously I like big ones too, the Ram 1500 Super Heavy Duty, Ford F350 and the Tundra. Man that pisses me off... how is it that the Tundra is not commercially available in Australia? Surely Toyota can throw a couple of them on their shipments every now and then.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I'm in love :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Take a look at this WAHESH on the outside...

upload_2019-8-15_8-30-3.png

upload_2019-8-15_8-30-23.png

LUXURY on the inside... complete with sunroof.

upload_2019-8-15_8-31-4.png

upload_2019-8-15_8-32-1.png

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm one of those people who can appreciate all car sizes. It's the size of fight in the car, not the size of car in the fight.

Small - I really do like sporty small cars that have power, like the Abarth/Fiat 500, Suzuki Swift, Toyota Yaris, Ford Fiesta, even Mercedes have small AMG cars.

Medium - I am obsessed with the 1990s JDM sports cars - Toyota Supra, Nissan Skyline, Mazda RX-7 - those cars were what started my interest in cars all those years ago.

Large - Obviously I like big ones too, the Ram 1500 Super Heavy Duty, Ford F350 and the Tundra. Man that pisses me off... how is it that the Tundra is not commercially available in Australia? Surely Toyota can throw a couple of them on their shipments every now and then.
Come on man, dont leave my Golf R out of the small segment!
Got heaps of punch for a small car 8-)

Wahesh

Reaction score
Certainly wasn't limiting it to those cars mentioned above - the R32 Golf definitely makes the list :grinning:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Driven and love those little go-karts. Would be my weapon of choice in the CBD.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

I used to have a modified early 90's Suzuki Swift GTi. It was a fun little car to hoon around in. Power to weight ratio made it a little beast. I still wish I had it these days.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Tundra?
Watch a lot of the bass fishing from the states
A lot of guys have these to drag boats n gear around and love em
Mind you usually sponsored
Yeah and they’re awesome. In general, most Toyota cars are great because they’re reliable and affordable... unfortunately if we wanted get a Tundra here, we’d have to pay an import tax and also convert it to RHD.