Where's assassin?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
His ban ended 35 minutes ago btw.
thanks
I think it was horse shit that pushed him to the edge.
lol that poster is so hostile if you post a anything negative about Pay.. Like yes we get it, he respects pay good on him !! but it's baseless respect.

Everyone has someone they admire anyway but if that person is involved in their teams winning/losing then they're fair game for being examined on the forum without being attacked..

Pay in my opinion can't coach and worse still he's obstructive to the team playing what's in front of them

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
thanks
lol that poster is so hostile if you post a anything negative about Pay.. Yeah like we get it, he respects pay good on him but it's baseless respect. Everyone has someone they admire anyway but if that person is involved in their teams winning/losing then they're fair game for being examined on the forum without being attacked
Everyone has an opinion and that’s fair enough, but for some reason people think that they are superior and force there opinion on people.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Another thing ppl need to realise to is that if someone has abused someone and gets a ban, you wont see the posts they got banned for because we delete them quickly. So dont jump to assumptions someone got a ban for doing nothing, because you didnt see it.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
thanks
lol that poster is so hostile if you post a anything negative about Pay.. Yeah like we get it, he respects pay good on him but it's baseless respect. Everyone has someone they admire anyway but if that person is involved in their teams winning/losing then they're fair game for being examined on the forum without being attacked..

Pay in my opinion can't coach and worse still he's obstructive to the team playing what's in front of them
I don't have much respect for Pay as he left the Bulldogs high and dry in the mid 90's thinking there were greener pastures at Parramatta along with Jason Smith,Jarrod McKracken and Jim Dymock..

I kind of forgave them when they wete part of the choking side that gave the bulldogs a free passage into the 1998 granf final where they could finish runners up to an almost invincible Broncos side!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't have much respect for Pay as he left the Bulldogs high and dry in the mid 90's thinking there were greener pastures at Parramatta along with Jason Smith,Jarrod McKracken and Jim Dymock..

I kind of forgave them when they wete part of the choking side that gave the bulldogs a free passage into the 1998 granf final where they could finish runners up to an almost invincible Broncos side!
Thanks for that history.. I didn't know that Pay and Dymock both abandoned the club.. Says a lot tbh.

Would love Ennis to come over to the dogs.. He fought hard to stay and retire as a bulldog

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Thanks for that history.. I didn't know that Pay and Dymock both abandoned the club.. Says a lot tbh.

Would love Ennis to come over to the dogs.. He fought hard to stay and retire as a bulldog
Im ok with it because he did help win us a comp in 95 before he left. At the time it was disappointing when we had that exodus though.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score

Let it go let it go

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Im ok with it because he did help win us a comp in 95 before he left. At the time it was disappointing when we had that exodus though.
I guess people gotta go where the money is. It's a short career

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

They left during the ARL super league split but pretty sure they said rhey would stay at the dogs after the split and went back on their word?

The ARL/SL split also affected me, I was a decent prop forward as a junior when the split happened I lost interest in league and stopped playing.

If the wog skips at school weren't so in love with themselves I was going to play soccer instead.

But no one wants to be in a team filled with arrogant Yugoslavs, Turks and Italians!

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Durie1986 is the permaban.

Horse isn't banned now.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Durie1986 is the permaban.

Horse isn't banned now.
That's right. Horse was involved but Durie was a lot worse and doing other shit too and had a worse history.

Jabba the Mutt

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
But no one wants to be in a team filled with arrogant Yugoslavs, Turks and Italians!
Oy, as a person who was born in Serbia to a Turkish father and Italian mother I could easily take offence to that statement.......
.....(but I'm too mixed up to really care....) :D

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Oy, as a person who was born in Serbia to a Turkish father and Italian mother I could easily take offence to that statement.......
.....(but I'm too mixed up to really care....) :D
So do you like your coffee with or without sugar? Or you're not sure? Lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hi guys, I was in the sin bin for being a sloppy assassin lol

I went full John Wick too quick lol

It's nice to know I'm liked lol that's the silver lining of the ban, which I did deserve tbh

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
There are no newbie mods lol. All are 5 years +. Assassin will be back today, it was a short ban. Yeh he was baited, but yeh he also went way too far with his response. I know, hard to believe Assassin would go off lol. The baiter has a much longer ban (permanent, for continuous abuse and trolling)
Me go off? Never! Lol