Where would you settle down?

Where would you settle down?

• Total voters

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
@Raysie has there been any further discussion with you and the Mrs about this? You've got us intrigued now brother lol.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
@Raysie has there been any further discussion with you and the Mrs about this? You've got us intrigued now brother lol.
Hahaha plenty of further discussion, but still far from a solution sadly.

As much as we're happy here in Melbourne, we've decided it doesn't really make much sense to stick around here long term. With Sydney, yeah it was my home and it will always have a place in my heart, but I just don't see it happening. I see my family scattering in the years to come, so the support just isn't guaranteed there sadly.

Auckland is winning, and by a fair bit. We have in-laws ready to help when needed, a spare room, a spare car and experience previously living there. The Mrs-to-be also wants her mum when children are on the cards and I completely get that. Whether I like it or not (I'm making it out worse than it really is), it's looking like our most likely option.

Someone's gotta lose in this situation, and I'm coming to the conclusion I've got to be that guy that steps up and realise the grass is greener where you water it.

Thanks for following up bro.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
@Wahesh Plot twist, Mrs loves her job so much she doesn't want to leave Melbourne now. Wonder what it will be tomorrow! LOL

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
@Wahesh Plot twist, Mrs loves her job so much she doesn't want to leave Melbourne now. Wonder what it will be tomorrow! LOL
It must be the time of the month brother. Don't worry, just give it one restructure and it'll be Auckland all the way.