Where will you be sitting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
So its on, the game has been decided and the stage is set, this saturday night at Telstra Stadium with kick off being at 8pm. My question is, when will we be able to see where tickets will be allocated and if there is going to be a bulldogs supporters area so we can all sit together, plus where will everyone be sitting cause i want everyone together so we can chant and really get behind the boys???

raz7au

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
Noone should be sitting we should be standing all nite cheering these boys home. I can feel a beating for the eels.

raz

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Yep, but i want to know where to buy my tickets so i am with other bulldog fans so is there any place we can find out?

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i'm waiting for details to come up on ticketek...come on nrl...the tickets come out tomorrow, they should have the info up tonight.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Yeh, ive checked ticketek and am looking for the details on a seating mapetc. but nothing is out yet, im gonna get tickets tomorrow but want to sit with all other doggies fans so we can start chants and get the crowd pumped and going, cmon nrl fffssss

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
im going to be in freaking NOWRA

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
they HAVE to have something up by tomorrow... We should get a bit of time to organise this before the tickets come out. ATM we don't even know the ticket pricing.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
yepp, im pretty sure there will be an allocated bulldog supporters area so we can all just get tickets in there and just sit together but the nrl should let out details soon.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Tickets will be available to home and away season ticket holders of the competing clubs from 9am on Monday, September 10, and to the general public from 9am on Tuesday, September 11.

Home and away season ticket holders of the competing clubs will have access to tickets in different parts of the venue. Supporter bays will be set up where possible.

I just got that off the NRL site so it looks as if supporter bays will be allocated so just get tickets into there.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Well on the NRL site is says that it is 8 tickets per pass.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
welll i hope our section is between 111-114

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
no worrys i will be buying tickets in the dogs area tomorrow. can we bring in our big flags and stuff like that?

Ironhide07

In The Dog House
Reaction score
I will be there I dont care where as long as I'm there. Gonna be a massive crowed and the atmosphere is going to be electric!

K

kennyy

army will be bay 110-114 thereabouts. we will take over that section and just find ace on the night and stick with him.

i am so ****ing pumped for this

Strikerdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
last year they had allocated areas for supporters just asking when purchasing ur tix

Status
Not open for further replies.