Where will we finish up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
It all comes down to Friday night, win and we put a 2 point gap on the team that can knock us out of the 8. Our for and against is better than theirs so it would be like a 4 point gap over them

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sadly 8th on percentages, and out in the first week, unless we win all 4

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Let's hope for a rabbits win over the broncos Thursday followed by a Dogs win on Friday. That would be a good start

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They should only take a top 6, games for 7 th and 8 th are only beer and pie sales exercises

TPHay

Waterboy
Reaction score
I think we will end up in six place. Three wins, one lost to Souths!

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
My opinion on this hasn't changed from Round One ...

Q: Where will we finish ?
A: IN THE FINALS !!!

The players all wanna play finals footy.
The coach aims for finals footy.
The club is financially sound when we play finals footy.

Just gimme finals footy, and I'm happy that they're all happy. :thumb:

Cabbi

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Dissapointing to see the bulldogs in this position. I thought the rabbits will win the grand final at the start of the year and its looking good for them.Hasler is accountable for this mess we are in.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We will win all 4 worst case 3/4

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I will be happy finishing 5'th or 6'th and winning our first semi as I would see this as an improvement over last year and a sign that our team is still on the rise with something to look forward to next season with the new players we are bringing over. I still have faith we can win 3/4, can't see us beating the rabbits.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It all depends on which Bulldogs team shows up.

Cabbi

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The eels will beat us this week I think, we havent got enough points in us.We can beat the tigers they are in more turmoil than us at the moment. Rabbits no chance, they will be premiers. Titans is 50/50 especially up there. Cartwright is gone this week so it wont matter.

Fruitty Pebbles

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We will win all 4 worst case 3/4
I like this attitude.

It all depends on which Bulldogs team shows up.
Agreed.

The eels will beat us this week I think, we havent got enough points in us.We can beat the tigers they are in more turmoil than us at the moment. Rabbits no chance, they will be premiers. Titans is 50/50 especially up there. Cartwright is gone this week so it wont matter.
If the Dogs that beat Manly and Melbourne turn up Parra have ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE. If any other Dogs rock up we're in trouble, I think our loss will come against the Rabbits but No way in hell will the Rabbits be Premiers hahaha, Titans will be an iffy game and Tigers we should win considering the shit they're in at the moment

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I hope you are right..because they are capable of winning this premiership..that's why it's so frustrating..everyone of those last four losses they were in positions to win..
That's why I get angry, at the fact all 4 losses could of been wins. Its like we win when we supposed to lose and lose when we are supposed to win.

Mike_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If we do manage to sneak into the eight we will likely play either Cowboys, Storm or Warriors away the way the ladder is shaping up.... Which means we'll just be extending our misery by another week. Hardly worth it.

Hopefully the boys can get some calls go their way and get a bit of confidence and momentum and they might just surprise us.

God help Des if he plays T Rex at 5/8 instead of our 300k 5/8 Mbye.

ninja_h

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Line speed- non existent
aggressiveness - nil
support play- nada
set plays and creativity- zero
desire and motivation- nope
kick chase- dreaming
pressure- gillet or parker had 3 hours to find a hole runner to score in the 2nd half
kicking game- does not exist
Heart/pride in jumper/courage- we should be so lucky

i could go on for ages seriously
can use all negatives in every human language possible to describe current state of our team

Status
Not open for further replies.