Where to watch rugby league whilst in Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hi all will be on my honeymoon in Vegas then Hawaii , was just wondering if anyone on the kennel new of where I might be able to catch the game we are playing on a Friday night I know I will have to watch it at around 2:30 am , please do t ridicule me for wanting to watch the dogs on my honey moon

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bang away & then watch the game!

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
dnt feel bad...I watch dogs games everytime on holidays...especially my honeymoon...and that year we didn't even make the 8!
haha
use the link above...full HD live streaming...cant go wrong really

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Go have fun in Vegas tbh and watch the game when you come back, seriously you're in Vegas bro.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Livestream is not accessible in the States this year due to the agreement with Fox

You'll need to subscribe first month is only $10 and give access to most games each week
Replays can be viewed a few hours after completion of match and remain available for up to seven days

Last year was much better, video quality and accessibility-wise

http://www.foxsoccer2go.com/

Good luck

-cb.

N

Natboy

I hate missing dogs games. I am going to vegas & hawaii next month too!
Looks like I'll have to subscribe to watch games on the iPad

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Foxtel Go / Foxtel Play / NRL Digital Pass works in the US??

I know it works locally (Foxtel Go/Play shits all over Digital Pass btw).

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Foxtel Go / Foxtel Play / NRL Digital Pass works in the US??

I know it works locally (Foxtel Go/Play shits all over Digital Pass btw).
I'd be interested to know also. I'd assume however that it wouldn't.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The FoxSoccer2Go app works mighty fine here, although it's a US specific app associated with the dedicated FoxSoccer channel here.

I wonder if NRL Digital Pass works? Can you tell me more about that as I am presuming it to be linked to the viewing/data package through home subscription.

One wouldn't want to chew through roaming data to view a game and I doubt WiFi would match necessary geo-specific accessibility criteria.

-cb.

Last edited by a moderator:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The FoxSoccer2Go app works mighty fine here, although it's a US specific app associated with the dedicated FoxSoccer channel here.

I wonder if NRL Digital Pass works? Can you tell me more about that as I am presuming it to be linked to the viewing/data package through home subscription.

One wouldn't want to chew through roaming data to view a game and I doubt WiFi would match necessary geo-specific accessibility criteria.

-cb.
PS Go Spurs!

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The game is going to be a Friday night game , really appreciate the help guys will probably opt for watching in the room given it's going to be 2:30 am

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Livestream is not accessible in the States this year due to the agreement with Fox

You'll need to subscribe first month is only $10 and give access to most games each week
Replays can be viewed a few hours after completion of match and remain available for up to seven days

Last year was much better, video quality and accessibility-wise

http://www.foxsoccer2go.com/

Good luck

-cb.
When I lived in the Caribbean a decade ago, we only got 1 NRL game a week at like 2am on a Tuesday on the station where they put all the non-US sports (so mostly soccer). SOO was at least live.

Good to see things have improved a bit.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
On your phone.

I watched the Dogs South game last year livestream in Vegas. Amazing quality through the NRL/Bigpond site (if that's how we accessed it). We were even able to sync the stream simultaneously between phones so it was like surround sound lol

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
When I was in Hawaii last year I found one pub that showed almost all the NRL games LIVE... A few others also do but I can't remember there names...

http://www.legends-sports-pub.com/

It's a small pub, nice staff, they don't sell any food, however you can bring your own(I bought wings from Chili's and washed them down with beer while watching the NRL LMFAO)

Only problem is... The pub closes at 2am from memory, should still sneak in the whole game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.