Where to now???

Dogs4Eva&Always

Waterboy
Reaction score
Dogs have been at the bottom of the table all season, things arent looking up and atm changes haven’t been made, everyone’s been speaking of round 11 this and that, but if we don’t get it together this week with all the available players then what?????

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Dogs have been at the bottom of the table all season, things arent looking up and atm changes haven’t been made, everyone’s been speaking of round 11 this and that, but if we don’t get it together this week with all the available players then what?????
Same result as 9 of those weeks for a lot longer unfortunately.

Be interesting to see if Barrett changes the team or just sticks with more of the same. Up to him.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
it's not like we have a stack of world beating talent waiting in the wings to be fair...hopefully see a couple of changes this week as this is the round we can promote outside the 30 but i think more losses await with the Titans this week they will be hungry as us after getting belted, then Rd 12 we play that team that is 10-0 currently

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i.e we all knock Hoppa which is fair, if Schoupp replaces him this week we get a worse defender who has more speed and attacking prowess so no miracles will be coming from him does deserve a go just....
Hope Topine starts at lock is that likely??

Dogs4Eva&Always

Waterboy
Reaction score
i.e we all knock Hoppa which is fair, if Schoupp replaces him this week we get a worse defender who has more speed and attacking prowess so no miracles will be coming from him does deserve a go just....
Hope Topine starts at lock is that likely??
Not to sure, liked the look of the kid when he played, lot of defence and a lot of energy off the bench, hopefully gets a go and takes a few runs with the ball

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Start Schoupp for Hoppa, Topine for Adam Idiot, Deitz for Katoa. Nothing to lose anyway, why not blood Schoupp and give the other boys a crack at starting. Do we have a decent winger to come in for Tui? Surely he cant be the best reserve winger we've got available

Dogs4Eva&Always

Waterboy
Reaction score
it's not like we have a stack of world beating talent waiting in the wings to be fair...hopefully see a couple of changes this week as this is the round we can promote outside the 30 but i think more losses await with the Titans this week they will be hungry as us after getting belted, then Rd 12 we play that team that is 10-0 currently
Lewis, schoupp, topine, ramanous, are all blokes if like to see in the squad, I reckon they’d bring some hunger that we’re not seeing in Napa, Elliot, Hoppa, ect. Panthers would be a good test for them as well

Dogs4Eva&Always

Waterboy
Reaction score
Start Schoupp for Hoppa, Topine for Adam Idiot, Deitz for Katoa. Nothing to lose anyway, why not blood Schoupp and give the other boys a crack at starting. Do we have a decent winger to come in for Tui? Surely he cant be the best reserve winger we've got available
Falakiko Manu I’ve seen in the lower grades, not too sure if he’s first grade ready but he could be better than what we have

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Cant go lower, that’s a positive lol, avoid the spoon for Our great one TBAZ is the goal, things will look better next year, TRUTH.!!

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can’t believe the lack of depth we have coming through In the lower grades....ffs the roosters reserve grade team is better than our 1st grade team.....what the hell is going on....des ball really fuked us up big time

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It should be remembered that we are missing 8 players.injury.jpg

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
6 of the 8 are also reserve graders that will have minimal impact on us winning games
Yesh I know, it’s Dessies fault, Pays fault, The Anderson’s fault, Dibs fault, that other Kaarnts fault..

Show me anywhere that Barrett world has progressed us and I will agree with you. So far I haven’t seen anything other than promises and Burton/JAC that I would say is a win or an improvement.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Yesh I know, it’s Dessies fault, Pays fault, The Anderson’s fault, Dibs fault, that other Kaarnts fault..

Show me anywhere that Barrett world has progressed us and I will agree with you. So far I haven’t seen anything other than promises and Burton/JAC that I would say is a win or an improvement.
I don't disagree with you, we are a long way off contending, until we sign a whole brand new forward pack we aren't going anywhere.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We are still missing a stack of players.