Where to check the scores?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
For all these years i used to jump on www.nrl.com to check the latest results and live scores.

There used to be a bar at the top showing all the matches between the team , results for games already played and the live score card.

Where the fuck has this all gone? I can not find anywhere on the home page what are the results for the week and the result for the live game, unless i go from homepage to the draws and then i can see who has played whom and what was the result.

Am i the only one frustrated with all this?

Please suggest a good website that shows the results on the homepage for that particular week.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
For all these years i used to jump on www.nrl.com to check the latest results and live scores.

There used to be a bar at the top showing all the matches between the team , results for games already played and the live score card.

Where the fuck has this all gone? I can not find anywhere on the home page what are the results for the week and the result for the live game, unless i go from homepage to the draws and then i can see who has played whom and what was the result.

Am i the only one frustrated with all this?

Please suggest a good website that shows the results on the homepage for that particular week.
Get the Google App - and just say "Hey Google, "What is the score for the NRL Bulldogs."

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's bloody annoying. Every year the site has gotten worse and worse to the point now where it's useless for me.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl is your best bet.
So true mate.

It used to be very good and for the live games you could see the bars for each set of the game as the game goes on.

I was annoyed when they changed it to just the numbers.

Now they have got rid of the whole bar which shows the game for that week , scores and the live game.

Absolutely fucken useless this site has become.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Get the Google App - and just say "Hey Google, "What is the score for the NRL Bulldogs."
Lol , I rather click the draws tab from the home page and check the score that way.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
such a sh!t, not user friendly site.. its absolute garbage

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
League Live a good site for progress scores, time in possession, stats etc

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
League Live app pisses me off, no matter what your settings it still gives you notifications for shit you don't care about.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
League Live app pisses me off, no matter what your settings it still gives you notifications for shit you don't care about.
Dont have a problem this end :grinning:

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I use the “League Now” app - never had a problem with it....

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I just assumed the NRL site (like the NRL itself) had become a comedy/satirical site cause last time I looked at it (to get the scores from the home page, but they weren’t there ffs :rage:), I saw a big feature story about ‘How the Roosters defied the odds’ :joycat::joycat::joycat:

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/03/14/inside-story-how-the-roosters-defied-the-odds/
On an unrelated note, every time I see your user name I always say "there is no fucking drummer better than Neil Peart. It ain't easy being cheesy".

And not always in my head, too.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
They heard you loud and clear @Indiandog .. check out the god aweful new banner at top of NRL.com site..

LOL cheap as fuck and it's across all team templates too.