Where is everyone sitting for the roosters game???

Status
Not open for further replies.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I dont know if there is already a thread (if it has mods delete please) but where is everyone sitting??? Is the army going to take over a GA bay. Isnt it usually bay 17 or under the scoreboard or something???

Also is anyone going in the away fans bay or just the GA ticket and making up our own fan section??? Would be good if we can all sit together and really make our presence felt over a few bays next to each other (like the souths home game this year) that was epic.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
I prefer to sit on the halfway in good seats...but the SFS is a great stadium to watch footy at either way....

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
I prefer to sit on the halfway in good seats...but the SFS is a great stadium to watch footy at either way....
OoOoHhH La-De-Da hahaha. No, they are good seats in the middle, but I would rather GA. IF you get plonked next to a bunch of rival supporters or a bunch or idiots it can ruin the game. In GA, not only is it cheaper, but you can move away from said people, and also move at half time to the other side if you wish.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude you are not even going, aren't you in Port? Or is this another "here at Mt Smart Stadium" thing?

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
OoOoHhH La-De-Da hahaha. No, they are good seats in the middle, but I would rather GA. IF you get plonked next to a bunch of rival supporters or a bunch or idiots it can ruin the game. In GA, not only is it cheaper, but you can move away from said people, and also move at half time to the other side if you wish.
don't worry Varg, the guy doesn't even go to games..

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score

OOooooOOooh La-Di-Da. Some of us can get up off our fat arses and walk around to the other side.

:sleepy:

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
OOooooOOooh La-Di-Da. Some of us can get up off our fat arses and walk around to the other side.

:sleepy:
You're more than welcome to join me, Slip. I'll be doing this or trying to sneak into / get close to TK.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're more than welcome to join me, Slip. I'll be doing this or trying to sneak into / get close to TK.
I'll be passing your pic, name, and details along with a copy of this post to security so you can't sneak anywhere...

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
don't worry Varg, the guy doesn't even go to games..
Im a catergory 1 member you idiot.....what would you know.....I just like to get a good view of the game...and not a tightass...your right vargster...the atmosphere is good with the army...but if any roosters fan thinks of touching me...i can always call my lebo mates....haha

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
I'll be passing your pic, name, and details along with a copy of this post to security so you can't sneak anywhere...
You wouldn't!

Im a catergory 1 member you idiot.....what would you know.....I just like to get a good view of the game...and not a tightass...your right vargster...the atmosphere is good with the army...but if any roosters fan thinks of touching me...i can always call my lebo mates....haha
Yeah seriously... The Greatest... he's a cat 1 member... don't you know anything... he likes getting a good view of the game... with his hektik mates... and also enjoys... getting touched...by...hot...male...roo...sters....s...u...p...p....o...r...t...e...r...s....

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LMAO Catergory 1.. I am a corporate sponsor you lard @ss... how many games have you attended this year?

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
LMAO Catergory 1.. I am a corporate sponsor you lard @ss... how many games have you attended this year?
Which package did you take up for the corporate sponsorship? I'm guessing it's your company? Or is it the company you work for?

Game Day forum.

Costa is one of the Army's top dogs.
Lucky bloke also got the '18' jersey.

Slip you going to this game?

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Which package did you take up for the corporate sponsorship? I'm guessing it's your company? Or is it the company you work for?

Lucky bloke also got the '18' jersey.

Slip you going to this game?
The face on the Camp Quality logo is The Greatest's.

And no.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
every home game...plus souths and parra games at home...also Win stadium in round 2.....and i dont go with a group of boys...i go with my fiance and enjoy the game...im not a trouble maker and I dont dribble like u.....do i have to post my membership card to prove it to u? lol nto that i care wot u think...if u ever see me at the game...(which u prob wont coz u cant afford cat 1 seats) ive got the new jersey....numbered on the front 8 of 75...!! look 4 me tight ass

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
every home game...plus souths and parra games at home...also Win stadium in round 2.....and i dont go with a group of boys...i go with my fiance and enjoy the game...im not a trouble maker and I dont dribble like u.....do i have to post my membership card to prove it to u? lol nto that i care wot u think...if u ever see me at the game...(which u prob wont coz u cant afford cat 1 seats) ive got the new jersey....numbered on the front 8 of 75...!! look 4 me tight ass
While I admire the fact that you are a member and do go along to support the boys, the amount of money you spend on merchandise does not really indicate how strong of a supporter you are.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I have jersey 8 of 75 too :grinning:
we are twins :p

Nah only joking

Status
Not open for further replies.