Where does frawley play in 2018?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He is just a backup half this year I suspect. I wouldn't think Pay is going to teach him much about how to be a better half although Foran might.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I havent seen much of Cleeland, but we defintely need a running 5/8 off the back of Foran. Sounds like Cleeland might be that guy if Mbye does transition into Fullback.
Should do well. Cleeland is a great runner. Plays very Shifty like. Great dummies. My real concern would be the kicking. Cleeland can kick alright but I don't know if he's very good at long range kicking and Foran isn't great at long range kicking either.

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he wont play good until round 23 then he will get a new contract

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If this speed bump is anywhere near first grade we may as well bring back Des!! Don’t do it to yourself Dean

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Honestly ISP.. **** is lucky that we had no troops and we were forced to play him.

Malpass

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He started off well and then Desball got to him.
I agree he started off well then i recall his 2nd or 3rd game he put a chip kick towards marcelo's wing on like the 2nd tackle and near halfway which went over the sideline.if executed properly might have scored but des must have got to him cause from then on he didnt do anything

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I agree he started off well then i recall his 2nd or 3rd game he put a chip kick towards marcelo's wing on like the 2nd tackle and near halfway which went over the sideline.if executed properly might have scored but des must have got to him cause from then on he didnt do anything
I’m sure Des told him to not worry about tackling. This guy is worse then Brenko Lee in defence

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Foran plays his best on the left side. Frawley being a left foot kicker needs to be on the left. We seen last season when he played right he wasn't effective. So he is a backup for mine .

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I didn't think he was that bad. He scored a couple of decent tries with his running game and showed plenty of variety with his short kicking. If Pay selects him in the halves I won't be complaining. Hopefully everyone across every position is still a contender for a spot in the top 17 at this point in time. I'd prefer the team to be judged on the skills they show and given a chance to prove themselves. I've never seen Cleeland play so I'm just going off the same sensationalists that had proclaimed Mbye as the next JT before he spent two seasons showing that he was nowhere near that level.

chriso

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He deserves a shot away from des, he is a footballer and can play good footy.
Can’t judge anyone under des...

Some harsh comments on here as usual

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Frawley got really lucky with the conditions in his first game against the Broncos. It was so wet it slowed the game down to his ability. He only has the show and go and opposition quickly worked it out and he is terrible in defence. I’ll lose a lot of confidence in Pay if he has this bloke anywhere near NRL.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The only five eight we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.