Where are people watching the game tomorrow night???

Status
Not open for further replies.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
As the title says, where are you gonna watch the game tomorrow, i have fox sports 3 but wanna get together with some other bulldog fans and watch the game.

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i may go down to the great northern or just watch it at home... (u c i live in townsville :()

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
the comfort of prolly the bean bag in my room lmao :D since theres stuff on other channels that we watch, i gotta go up tomy room lol

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
was going to canterbury leagues, but had a change of heart.. now watching locally

megadogsfan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I don't have Fox but I DEFINATELY want to see the game. I was thinking of going down the Bulldogs Club to watch the game. I have to watch it because is Cutler plays a blinder Bandits going to carve me up lol

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it free to air or do you have to have Foxtel in Townsville?
Austar in townsville lol. Fox Sports 3 best investment for me this yr(got it for the super 14 then they put all the league on it as well lol)

T

TdoggBulldog

Yeh zor how gay is it we can't have foxtel in rural qld!!!!!!!! I was at my uncles in bris and omg... its the ****... you can pause and fast foward and everything.

****ing dodgy austar.

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeh zor how gay is it we can't have foxtel in rural qld!!!!!!!! I was at my uncles in bris and omg... its the ****... you can pause and fast foward and everything.

****ing dodgy austar.
i know it pisses me off... and how is townsville rural lol?

When we get Foxtel avalable im getting it asap. Pausing live t.v... that orgasmic. ****en austar can SMD

Fanoftheyears

Kennel Established
Reaction score
watching it at home with my mate on my plasmawoooooo go the doggiesss

T

TdoggBulldog

i know it pisses me off... and how is townsville rural lol?

When we get Foxtel avalable im getting it asap. Pausing live t.v... that orgasmic. ****en austar can SMD
tis rural to big city folk in sydney, bris and the likes. :p

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
screw you lolll wish i was down there, next year for sure :grinning: but am going brisbane in round 23 for sure.

Drummer_boy05

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bobbas house??? If you see this Rob, were comin over :p :p :p
-My house is buzy

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
haha was expecting that christa lol Nah i was discussing this with a few boys in the kennel at the knights game and there is about 4/5 of us that agreed to organise and get to brisbane, drummerboy, we want you to come too and tell matt and joe, we wanna get a group of us going up.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was thikning Wenty worth hotel on Parra road - Flemington.

Status
Not open for further replies.