When was the last time??

Status
Not open for further replies.

filto666

Doginator
Reaction score
When was the last you can remember our team coming from being behind by a large margin (25+) to win a game???

When was the last time you can remember our team winning in a golden point match where it made us fans cheer so loud that we lost our voices and had a reason to smile for a whole week!???

I know we had a good come from behind win against Parra this year but can someone please tell me when was the last time we had a win that made us fans think
WE ARE THE MIGHTY BULLDOGS!

doggie-style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
ben roberts stepping a couple warriors players and putting o'meley under the post to win in golden point in 2006

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Those series of games where we played like 3 100min games in a row to get into the finals and then ran out of puff in the GF against the Bronco's! Those were awesome!

doggie-style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
against the roosters in 2006 round 9 was one of my favourite games
anasta was versing his old club for the first time
we came from behind but not by a big score
and when the full time siren went off and the game was already won by the bulldogs
luke patten ran through a hole then passes to sbw then to el masri and then back to sbw

but the way sbw cheered after he scored you can see the passion he had
the way mason who was on the bench jumped up you can see the passion he had

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When was the last you can remember our team coming from being behind by a large margin (25+) to win a game???

When was the last time you can remember our team winning in a golden point match where it made us fans cheer so loud that we lost our voices and had a reason to smile for a whole week!???

I know we had a good come from behind win against Parra this year but can someone please tell me when was the last time we had a win that made us fans think
WE ARE THE MIGHTY BULLDOGS!
Biggest Comeback
Recovered from a 20-point deficit.
Trailed Northern Eagles 20-0 after 23 minutes to win 32-30 at NorthPower Stadium on June 24, 2001
wiki.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The recent one i remember was vs dragons at WIN in 2007... We were down by 10 or so with 10 to go and SBW does a miracle steal and Cutler scores again in the final few mins off a bomb

Went off that night!

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
[video=youtube;4thTMDLdjZU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4thTMDLdjZU&feature=related[/video]

CB1935

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Has anyone actually got a compilation of the 1998 semi-finals run?? I think we came back in every semi that year.

Doggies Bro

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The recent one i remember was vs dragons at WIN in 2007... We were down by 10 or so with 10 to go and SBW does a miracle steal and Cutler scores again in the final few mins off a bomb

Went off that night!
yeah i remember that awesome game, i think sbw stole the ball from creagh from memory,could be wrong.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's one thing we can do, come from behind doggy style.
We always seem to come to life with a last minute lunge in the final ten, if we can start a game at full speed desperation like there is ten left, and maintain the intensity for the entire game we will win more games.

B

Billiris2

Only 2007 really.O...Dragons vs Bulldogs in 09 we were down and Jamal Idris scored at full-time... oh i forgot ... WE GOT ROBBED !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.