When was the last time Broncos lost a game due to a dud refereeing decision?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It should be in Rugby League General thread, but in the light of last night debacle I want to ask every one this question.

I have been watching Rugby league for last 18 years and I have seen every single team losing games due to bad referee calls over the past 18 years. You can see when the ref is out there to get you , the blow the shit of that whistle only one way the entire game. I have seen this happen to Knights, Cowboys, panthers, Parra, Sharks even roosters and Manly.

I have seen high and low seasons for every single team in the comp in last 18 years.

the 2 teams I have never seen losing to a bad referee call are Broncos and Storm.

Can some one please remind me when was the last time these two teams got the rough end of the stick and lost a game due to bad calls by the refs.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think there was a trial in 97 against Wynnum when they got wrongly penalised for inside the 10. They still bitch about it.

Vagabond

flumshma
Reaction score
As for storm, before referee Cameron Smith played.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
[emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]
What a question.....
I'm guessing Jesus was a boy if it did happen, and written in some scripture !
When was the last time the sun never come up?

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
When was the last time the broncs lost a home game with Sutton in charge??? the answer NEVER they are batting 14 from 14 at home.
Get on them when he’s the ref!
The only way to take advantage of it and be happy about things!

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It should be in Rugby League General thread, but in the light of last night debacle I want to ask every one this question.

I have been watching Rugby league for last 18 years and I have seen every single team losing games due to bad referee calls over the past 18 years. You can see when the ref is out there to get you , the blow the shit of that whistle only one way the entire game. I have seen this happen to Knights, Cowboys, panthers, Parra, Sharks even roosters and Manly.

I have seen high and low seasons for every single team in the comp in last 18 years.

the 2 teams I have never seen losing to a bad referee call are Broncos and Storm.

Can some one please remind me when was the last time these two teams got the rough end of the stick and lost a game due to bad calls by the refs.
Both teams owned by news limited

Who fund the nrl

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Wonders what happens when the storm and broncos play each other. do the refs orchestrate a draw so they cant be accused of taking one side

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wonders what happens when the storm and broncos play each other. do the refs orchestrate a draw so they cant be accused of taking one side
No hahaha I'd say it would be more like who ever lost the last game wins the next game. Like a playing leap frog :grinning:

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No hahaha I'd say it would be more like who ever lost the last game wins the next game. Like a playing leap frog :grinning:
Better still lets be politically correct and make every team win every 16th year. that way we all get to hold the trophy. Only exception to this rule will be the Rorters who feel they own the trophy maybe every second year.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
they are usually given favours especially if it looks like they are shit early in the year, they need to be propped up

like against the tigers they get a penalty when they suddenly decide to police things in golden point

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I didn’t know that, did 5hey blow it up themselves ?

when did I say that? all I am saying they found sulphur rich molten mass in the WTC rubble and they cant explain what was the source of sulphur.

that's all I am saying.

don't you start a conspiracy here.

Status
Not open for further replies.