Opinion When having a shower, do you use the 'cold' tap?

When having a shower, do you use the 'cold' tap?

• Total voters

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Depends if I want my jizz to turn into sement.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Can still adjust temperature on continuous gas
And I’m glad you don’t have a tank, because not having your hot water at about 60c can lead to legionaires disease
25-50c is perfect to harbour and grow the legionella bacteria
I've been using it for 19 years mate, nothing yet.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Am I the only one that has only ever used showers that need to be meticulously tampered with between hold and cold before actual warm water comes out? lol
Pretty much every shower I've ever used required micro management of the water temperature.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Usually start off with the cold water on but eventually turn it off so it is straight hot water... usually come out of the shower the colour of a tomato

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
How the hell can you shower without some cold water? Wtf is wrong with you people? Lol

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Showers are strange here they only have cold water and attached to the wall is a pipe that is attached to a plastic shower head that has metal coils inside with 240 volt wires running into the shower they heat up the coils which makes the water hot the more cold you run the warmer it is. Have had a few fireworks display while taking a shower.

Took me awhile to get the courage to use the showers.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pretty much every shower I've ever used required micro management of the water temperature.
That's my shower. You have to turn on the hot tap and let it run for a minute or so for the hot water to get hot. Then you can only put the cold tap on slightly otherwise the shower water goes completely cold. Once your in the shower the hot water gradually gets hotter so you have to keep slightly turning more cold on. Then you can finally get it right and enjoy the shower, until someone turns the kitchen tap on and it either goes completely cold or as hot as lava and burns ya balls!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
That's my shower. You have to turn on the hot tap and let it run for a minute or so for the hot water to get hot. Then you can only put the cold tap on slightly otherwise the shower water goes completely cold. Once your in the shower the hot water gradually gets hotter so you have to keep slightly turning more cold on. Then you can finally get it right and enjoy the shower, until someone turns the kitchen tap on and it either goes completely cold or as hot as lava and burns ya balls!
@ASSASSIN