Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Hahah nah mate

people r worried about being stereotyped but bumbags r the safest option, i hate sitting down with wallet etc in my pocket
After watching Avatar, I swear I had a Billabong logo on my arse

ProudDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
clearly wallet, money, credit cards, bank cards, license ect

doggie-style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i dont even have a wallet just carry my sh*t with me
keycard and drivers lisence
so yeah losing my phone is worse

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
wallet for sure!!

it happened to me early december =[ such a pain in the anus then you need to go through the trouble of cancelling credit and bank cards and then reapplying and waiting to get new cards for everything ... then there are the reward system cards and gift vouchers and other random things that are just lost forever and your lucky dollar bill which obviously wasnt so lucky in the first place. Plus the money that was in the money in the first place.
I honestly wouldnt care if they took all the money in it as long as the wallet itself got returned =/

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
well, when i actually carry around my wallet i'd rather lose my phone, so wallet i guess

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
phone. i couldn't give a rats ass if i lost my wallet. i know it's an inconvenience, but there are some phone numbers that other people don't need access to.

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
I highly doubt upon phone theft, they will give a rats about whats on your sim card Elise lmao. Thats the first thing to be discarded.

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I highly doubt upon phone theft, they will give a rats about whats on your sim card Elise lmao. Thats the first thing to be discarded.
dunno, if they're as curious as i am, i go through such things. finds glorious things at times.

sim cards get discarded??? no way. not up here. people will use the ****ers till you realise the phone is gone and have it suspended!

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
wow in my hood the first thing they would do is switch off the phone, chuck out the simcard, and claim the phone for themselves!! =p

Munnuz 1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have never lost my wallet but have dropped 2 phones in the swimming pool. I'll go with phone lol

Status
Not open for further replies.