What's the answer to fixing our problems ?

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Renalds wants 3 years, offer 750 first 2 and 500 for the last that way if he's injured in final year not costing arm and leg, he gets his pay day, and we medical retire last year if he's stuffed and sign him to halves coaching role
Are you a souths supporter or Dogs Supporter.
We couldn't even medically retire Foran. That was busted big time.
SouffS medically retired Burgess and Inglis because hey, you know they needed cap space

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1) Brandon Smith (give them Elliot as their swap)
2) Jaydn Su’a (or) Toby Rudolf
3) Bunty Afoa
4) Isaac Liu
5) Connor Watson

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
For me there’s one bargain buy at the moment,James segeyaro,due to finish suspension in 2 weeks,wouldn’t cost us much and very good attacking player,and has a good passing and kicking game,and has a good 3 years left in him,thoughts ?
He is asking for $800k per year

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The answer is patience.
Now settle fuck down and take a deep breath.
That's not really an answer or a plan. We need a plan. It's not just going to happen by itself / fall in our lap. Sick of waiting for things to get better every year and when we think things can't get any worse they actually do somehow. How long do we have to wait for improvement 3 years, 5 years, 10, 20 ? Is Burton going to do magic by himself ? JAC and Naden are finishers. We need more than 1 player creating tries for them to finish.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got some i-side oil from another thread that we got astute up and commer who should be a viable option in 3 years time.

Apparently he's 5 foot 2, and about 60kgs, loves the meth pipe and likes to pretend he's a lawyer when getting his mates of drug charges.

He has a few profiles on here but I don't want to name him as I don't want to betray his confidence.

DM me for details.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Renalds wants 3 years, offer 750 first 2 and 500 for the last that way if he's injured in final year not costing arm and leg, he gets his pay day, and we medical retire last year if he's stuffed and sign him to halves coaching role
That's less than what Cronulla & Brisbane are offering him. Why would he take that?

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
For me there’s one bargain buy at the moment,James segeyaro,due to finish suspension in 2 weeks,wouldn’t cost us much and very good attacking player,and has a good passing and kicking game,and has a good 3 years left in him,thoughts ?
Fuck I would sign a blind monkey at this stage.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's not really an answer or a plan. We need a plan. It's not just going to happen by itself / fall in our lap. Sick of waiting for things to get better every year and when we think things can't get any worse they actually do somehow. How long do we have to wait for improvement 3 years, 5 years, 10, 20 ? Is Burton going to do magic by himself ? JAC and Naden are finishers. We need more than 1 player creating tries for them to finish.
Its a better plan and solution than everyone losing thier shit and crying for Pay.

CanterburybankstownBD

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bring in Brandon Smith at all costs

Go for a holiday to the pacific nations and come home with 2 props (i would start with Fiji)

Get rid of our strength and conditioning coach, and bring in Trent Robinsons brother

Get rid of Furner and Sandercock and bring in Toovey and Mick Potter

Dean Pay to take over Potters role from mounties

Bring in Alfie Langer to run the bottles out
Think Ogden is Fijian, and Atoni is a prop but just not playing to his potential

What about RFM at bench prop?