What's on this sunday night? (for the long weekend)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DoggyStylz

NV was good back in the day, but i used to go blind from all the laser lights hitting my eyes....

[FKN-SIK]

Gigidy Gigidy
Reaction score
NV closed down for years then reopened a couple of years back as "Mylk" and then closed down again last year

It will be reopening soon again though

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
^^ was dragonfly any good?
by the time we got there the line was half way down the street.. and our friends knew the bouncers at sapphire so we just walked in haha

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
i know my cousins engagement party is on this sunday and thats about it i think...

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
A typical hektik night at rogues

Totally pathetic crowd and it was a fitting thing to have so many biff's goin on considering it was the 1 off night under that name. I guess that's what happens when hectiks' similar mindsets clash, esp when on the turps. I bet some of their skanks were a conributing factor into the ridiculous quarrell.

scum
p.s: wasn't there, saw the shyt outside n film from a mates mobile inside.

[FKN-SIK]

Gigidy Gigidy
Reaction score
^^ was dragonfly any good?
by the time we got there the line was half way down the street.. and our friends knew the bouncers at sapphire so we just walked in haha
Dragonfly was great

I had a VIP guestlist setup so we just walked straight in

It was a bit too packed for my liking but the music and crowd was great!

DoggyGirl

>Sylvana
Reaction score
^
I absolutely agree! i had a guest list too so we didn't wait either but far out it was packed! and they don't seem to believe in proper Air Conditioning but it was the best music i've heard in a while, made me feel like i was back at Field Day.

AC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Cro Club in Punchbowl went off! lol well not really - but the scenery was pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.