What's happened to James Graham?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scrubdog

Waterboy
Reaction score
The other issue is , his front row partner is every other NRL teams dream. A soft as , no threatening and void of ball skills player. Tolman is simply putrid. Yes he's honest , but FFS how he was signed for another 2 years beggars belief. Aidan Tolman takes no pressure off Graham, because it appears he's stuck in cement. Two to three metre hit ups isn't what a struggle Bulldog side requires during these tumultuous times.
I thought he put his body on the line defensively tonight, but an attacking weapon he is not lol

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
IMO James Graham was the world's best forward in 2014. Three years later, he's not in my top 25 ! Talk about a massive fall from grace. He has very little impact & has zero ball skills. I don't think Graham would get a mention on opponents tip sheet.
James Graham is still busting his arse but is no longer an elite frontrower. Each week he is being owned and toyed by opposing forward packs. It's really sad to see his demise. If I'm the Dogs CEO, I'd be looking to offload him.
Are you serious???!!! mate he was m.o.m today in my opinion!!! People are way too harsh on him!!!

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It was a refreshed Graham tonight, and you have to put it down to an effective halfback taking pressure off the forwards.
I agreed. Loved his inside balls for easywood so he could run straight. He was constantly putting the team in the right direction, forward!!!

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As long as he stays out of the backline in attack plz
Do your macho stuff in the middle and your Hitups etc but leave the fancy shit for the backs !!!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Are you serious???!!! mate he was m.o.m today in my opinion!!! People are way too harsh on him!!!

as i said, the thread was made after Graham knocked on killing our momentum early in the first half.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I thought klemmer was a touch better honestly
His post contact metres were huge

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Anybody see Tommy Roudonikas in a pre recorded segment on the channel nein footy show absolutely ripping into the Bulldogs players in particular Graham and Klemmer!?

He basically praised Des, said its up to the players before going on about Graham being a soft **** and how Klemmers slap on DCE wouldnt have knicked over Tommy's sister, also said Klemmer wouldnt make origin.

He added at the end that Des should get rid of the lot of them lol.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol, you jumped the gun didnt you?

made the thread as soon as he knocked the ball on early in the first half. lol
A decent 40 minutes all season ? He was producing that every week 3 years ago.
Yes he played well in the second half but let's see him do it again next week and the week after and the week after.
The Dogs need him back to his best cause Tolman is useless

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
A tough tough skilful player..he'd be my first front rower picked in any team..in any era..can do it all..AND..gives it all..champion..

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Anybody see Tommy Roudonikas in a pre recorded segment on the channel nein footy show absolutely ripping into the Bulldogs players in particular Graham and Klemmer!?

He basically praised Des, said its up to the players before going on about Graham being a soft **** and how Klemmers slap on DCE wouldnt have knicked over Tommy's sister, also said Klemmer wouldnt make origin.

He added at the end that Des should get rid of the lot of them lol.

Tommy has no fucken clue, if he had little brains he could see Des's pathetic structured plays is the real cause of our failure.

Frawley is the perfect example, Des couldnt see we had a much better half who could kick, than Mbye, Reynolds and Liccha combined sitting there in reserve grade getting wasted.

Tommy is judging Des from round 1 this year., us fans are judging on his performance since 2012.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
When the club doesnt have your back when you go in and give your all, you would probably feel the same.
grow a set lol.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A tough tough skilful player..he'd be my first front rower picked in any team..in any era..can do it all..AND..gives it all..champion..
You are disillusional ! Any era ??
I could name 20 frontrowers ahead of him ! Were u thinking this last week ? I applaud your blinded loyalty.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can't knock the captains effort.

LordFlash

Waterboy
Reaction score
Why has he been in NRL team of the week 2 out 4. Get a fkn grip. The guy busts his ass off every week.
Exactly, plenty of players deserve some criticism, Graham is at the bottom of that list. One of the most consistent and steadfast forwards in the comp. I hope he doesn't read this forum with some of the tripe that is written about him.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exactly, plenty of players deserve some criticism, Graham is at the bottom of that list. One of the most consistent and steadfast forwards in the comp. I hope he doesn't read this forum with some of the tripe that is written about him.
People on this forum are astute league followers. If you believe that James Graham's form is akin to what he was producing 3 years ago, you are kidding yourself. Back then he was elite. He was IMO the games premier frontrower.
Today I'd have Bromwich, McLean, JWH, Napa, Fifita, Vaughan, James in front on him.
He's now on a par with the likes of Boyd, Tamou, Paulo, Prior & Mannah.
You can't just rate him on his second 40 last night.
His form since 2016 has been average .

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You are disillusional ! Any era ??
I could name 20 frontrowers ahead of him ! Were u thinking this last week ? I applaud your blinded loyalty.
Lol! Neither delusional nor blinded by loyalty..I have always been impressed with this guy..if you wanna pick 20 frontrowers who you believe are better..by all means do so..I'll stick with Graham..based on the fact that the guy would succeed in any era.. He can play tough..he can play skilful..he will always turn up.. Just a champ.. I'd be pretty fickle if last weeks game sullied my overall view of the guys ability.. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.