What's Happened to Flannigan?

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has'nt been named in reserves. Has'nt been mention in the injury report. Is he kicking stones? Has anyone heard?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Has'nt been named in reserves. Has'nt been mention in the injury report. Is he kicking stones? Has anyone heard?
Baz interview today said he "might" play Mounties but depends on his rib injury.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
He apparently had a rib cartilage injury.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Baz interview today said he "might" play Mounties but depends on his rib injury.
Thanks Wendy. Thought I heard he had rib trouble. Could be why he has been gun shy. Hope he comes back better.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I'll stand by Flanno, he will come good next year when the team is better and he has more support in the spine. I don't expect him to be a superstar, just steer the team around the park and take the right options

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Whoever is next to Burton is going to look good next year anyways. I think we want/need Flanagan to come good since he's on a decent contract (similar to Allan).

Reactions: ATT

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Been a big wake up call coming from roosters with a side full of quality to make you look good,must of been horrible lol.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Personal I think the club should shop him around, we can make the excuse that he is playing behind a loosing pack, but IMHO their is no excuse for some of his obvious weaknesses. (1) A very poor and useless kicking game which is so crucial in todays game. (2) Dosen't appear to have a running game. (3) dosen't appear to have any speed off the mark.

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll stand by Flanno, he will come good next year when the team is better and he has more support in the spine. I don't expect him to be a superstar, just steer the team around the park and take the right options
I honestly don't get this view. Of course our team is shit this year but even when we have been in good field position, he has consistently taken every single wrong option. He's been like the captain of the Titanic.

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Personal I think the club should shop him around, we can make the excuse that he is playing behind a loosing pack, but IMHO their is no excuse for some of his obvious weaknesses. (1) A very poor and useless kicking game which is so crucial in todays game. (2) Dosen't appear to have a running game. (3) dosen't appear to have any speed off the mark.
... and doesn’t appear to be able to read the play like a good halfback should.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I honestly don't get this view. Of course our team is shit this year but even when we have been in good field position, he has consistently taken every single wrong option. He's been like the captain of the Titanic.
I have a different view to others. When he's had enough chances like Lewis had then I'll write him off. People forget how inexperienced and young he actually is...