Reaction score
Dufty 6
JAC- 1
Nadan- wing
Lomax- centre

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Temora boy. So Barrett should work his magic on him. Shame he signed on for 5 years, because he is one of the brightest prospects coming through. Good on the dragons for picking him up though.

Cracking goal kicker, has size and speed. Should rack up 20+ origin appearances injuries permitting. You’d wonder how he’d go at fullback too And seeing if his game could convert to a 1. Not sure if he has the ball playing or vision. But either way will be one of the best centres for years to come.

like others have mentioned not really a priority for our current squad but if the acquisition of vaughny and dufty can’t rock the boat in our favour I’m all for it 8-)

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOMAX SOCIAL MEDIA SNUB CAUSES STIR

Zac Lomax unfollowed the Dragons on his Instagram account while showing love for former teammate Paul Vaughan.

It sparked a range of conspiracy theories that Lomax wants out. We checked and club officials are adamant there is nothing to it.

Lomax has plenty of time on his hands as he gets through his final few days in quarantine before rejoining the team next week. He posted a photo of Vaughan with the caption “love you” after Vaughan announced his move to Canterbury.

Lomax later refollowed the club.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
LOMAX SOCIAL MEDIA SNUB CAUSES STIR

Zac Lomax unfollowed the Dragons on his Instagram account while showing love for former teammate Paul Vaughan.

It sparked a range of conspiracy theories that Lomax wants out. We checked and club officials are adamant there is nothing to it.

Lomax has plenty of time on his hands as he gets through his final few days in quarantine before rejoining the team next week. He posted a photo of Vaughan with the caption “love you” after Vaughan announced his move to Canterbury.

Lomax later refollowed the club.

That DT link you posted has headline
"Bulldogs sneaky bid to fast track Vaughan ban"

?

Bulldogsforlife23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
1 dufty
2 cotric
3 lomax
4 naden
5 addo carr
6 burton
7 anyone but Flanagan or averillo
That would be a mad backline

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That DT link you posted has headline
"Bulldogs sneaky bid to fast track Vaughan ban"

?
There are about 7 or 8 different stories in that one article. I just copied the relevant bit.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
There are about 7 or 8 different stories in that one article. I just copied the relevant bit.
Thanks mate. Just wondering if media causing some new Vaughan beat up :grinning:

Reactions: ATT

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks mate. Just wondering if media causing some new Vaughan beat up :grinning:
Yeah the Vaughn part is over in the main forum thread. Just said we inquired about making him available for Italy in the world cup at one stage. Pretty much a nothing story

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Temora boy. So Barrett should work his magic on him. Shame he signed on for 5 years, because he is one of the brightest prospects coming through. Good on the dragons for picking him up though.

Cracking goal kicker, has size and speed. Should rack up 20+ origin appearances injuries permitting. You’d wonder how he’d go at fullback too And seeing if his game could convert to a 1. Not sure if he has the ball playing or vision. But either way will be one of the best centres for years to come.

like others have mentioned not really a priority for our current squad but if the acquisition of vaughny and dufty can’t rock the boat in our favour I’m all for it 8-)
I seem to recall a couple of years ago, he asked Mary McGregor if he could play fullback.