What Would You Like To See Happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janice

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Iknow we have had threads about What Can Happen but What Would You Like to happen this weekend.
I would love to see Storm, Manly obviously Cowboys and Parramatta get beaten then Cowboys and Parra are out first week, and we have a week off.

B

bruce

I would like to see that too, but can't see the Storm losing or Manly.

Bek

JC is my homeboy
Reaction score
love to see manly loose! would be so awesome! Wanna see the dogs win.. and melbourne loose tbh

K

kennyy

Iknow we have had threads about What Can Happen but What Would You Like to happen this weekend.
I would love to see Storm, Manly obviously Cowboys and Parramatta get beaten then Cowboys and Parra are out first week, and we have a week off.
i'd like parra to win and the dogs then we can smash those scummy bastards at telstra next week!

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
I would prefer if Brisbane and Parra get the boot this week. (I don't want to play the eels at Telstra next week were the support will be roughly 50/50, and playing them after they don't beat the warriors, if they lose tonight that is).

B

BULLDOG GEORGE

thats some luck we will need for that to happen.

Beau_Dog

Rated
Reaction score
parra/warriors play out an extra extra time game with bodies falling in heaps and plenty of clarrot streaming from all's heads tonight.

bulldogs to have a tough but non injury and suspenion fought game winning by 12-18 points.

souths to beat manly in golden point.

and brissy to score a length of the feild intercept trailing 12-8 with 1 minute to go try under the posts.

in my dreamworld thats what would happen.

QLDGirl

queensland rock
Reaction score
Obviously id love the Broncos to win, and the Dogs. The rest I dont really care.

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
my tips this weekend...

*Warriors (I think this one will be a close one)
*Melbourne (Brisbane have no hope)
*Cowboys (in a very close one)
*Souths (I would rather them than Moanly)

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
lol if all goes 2 plan it could b Dogs v Parra GF haha

Status
Not open for further replies.