What would you do???

Status
Not open for further replies.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
There is only one thing that can be done in this situation. Tell "your friend" next time she is sleeping with her boyfriend she must urinate while he is plugging her. Then and only then will this problem be fixed.

HTH

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
There is only one thing that can be done in this situation. Tell "your friend" next time she is sleeping with her boyfriend she must urinate while he is plugging her. Then and only then will this problem be fixed.

HTH
LOLLL is that even possible??

It's like asking a bloke to piss whilst he's bonking... impossible :p

R

rocky IV

HTH
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
lmfao @ Supernatural reference.. Top show ! and just finished watching latest ep :D

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
What would I do without you Uncle Brendan.

I'm so coming to you for advice on women in future lol
Anytime Rami!!

I have, over the years, been advising young Dalger... And look what a top shelf young man he turned out to be :p

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Anytime Rami!!

I have, over the years, been advising young Dalger... And look what a top shelf young man he turned out to be :p
He is a younger, ethnic version of you I swear lol

Only he's annoying :p

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
this one time i had a dogy bf who i NEVER trusted. I was chatting to him once on fb and he kept taking forever to respond so i logged into his account and his chat windows were still there and i could see he was talking to me AND his good friend who is a female telling her how much he'd love to skull f*ck her etc etc i convinced myself it was innocent even though it clearly wasnt and he ended up dumping my ass for some chick he met while we were still going out a little while later. Trust your gut feeling. You dont know what theyre talking about and you dont know what theyre not talking about until you find out and have your heart ripped apart.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
When i was married i used to text chicks whilst laying in bed with my wife, i just told her they were friends but really i was sending pics of my cock.

PineappleBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Depends how much he likes his gf. If he truly likes her then there is nothing it but if hes just passing time with his current he may be aiming for her.
Whats the relationship like normally?
Also if he talks about his current gf with the other girl then its probably safe they are just friends. If so he wants her to know he is taken but would still like to be friends.

I dunno how you can tell though only he will know?

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
And tbh, the majority of the world, whether in relationships or single, still flirt. But that's my personal opinion
flrting is cheating... flirting goes way beyond the innocent smile, winking or whatever but that too is my personal opinion.

X

XxFoVoSxX

slap that biitch out and tell her to HTFU only thing i think of... oh and instead of worrying, maybe she should get her assback into the kitchen(yes i bald and underlined it because thats where women belong) ok...

hth

/rant

Maza

Reaction score
Just ask him what's happening. That's what I'd do - sussing him out is a time waster imo.

You should be able to work out what's going on by how he responds.

Status
Not open for further replies.