What Will You Do?

K E

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i would do nothing, it wasnt corey wanting to leave the dogs, it was the dogs not wanting corey.

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
Nothing

Whereas Reni will get a big jeer when his name is on the big screen

Ulven

Ulven
Reaction score
Even if not the most talented, Corey Hughes was the most intense and heartful player for us over the last two years. He is the most loyal, along with a couple of others. I hope he gets a good reception.
We sook about the antics of our stars, so to not applaud this guy would be hypocritical I believe. I voted 'cheer', but loud appluase would do, just so long as he hears it.

(I'm glad we let him go, though. We'd needed a modern day dummy half ever since Hetherington left, and Corey's too old school - not quick enough for today's style)

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
another stupid and pointless poll why not start one about how many tries Andrew Ryan will let in on sunday and how many times he will knock on , hand the ball to the opposition and how many tackles he will miss

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
I'd like to d*ck Reni in the eye and i'll be nice Corey, i will just make him deep throat me

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If i was going to be there, i just wouldnt do anything.

I still respect him for all the years of effort he gave to us.

People like mason who were cocks when they left deserve to be ...i dont know, booed or something more drastic like farted in the direction of

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
i dont think corey deserves to be boo`d imo.
hes done alot for this club.
& tbh, i wish he was still here D=

reni, on the other hand. he was the idiot that screwed himself over like a million and one times.
he does NOT deserve a clap. he hasnt done all that much for us.. except for getting us in the papers.. for all the wrong reasons.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
I will clap Corey, great servant and did alot for this club that shouldnt be forgotten, Reni ill be giving it to him.

Bulldog Bandit

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ill just clap for Corey... I still have respect for the bloke he was @ our club for a lomg time & he left on a good note. Reni on the other hand will cop plenty abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.