What was wrong with Ben tonite?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He was a bit fiesty though... espescially towards joel ready.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm happy he is disappointed, shows he has heart and loves the team

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
i heard sterlo say that he was banned from putting cream/vaso or whatever it was on his legs? or was he speaking about someone else? I dont remember hearing about any of that
Sterlo was talking about Bupa. At the start of last year he used to put heaps of vasso on his legs so tacklers would slip off and afterwards they would have a lubricant on their hands and arms. The NRL got wind of it and told him to stop.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
This is why! End of conspiracy please.

Barba not happy with his form

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...ld-be-months-ago/story-e6frep9x-1226635020988

CANTERBURY playmaker Ben Barba says it could take "months" before he revives the form that won him the 2012 Dally M medal.

Having been stood down earlier this year for personal issues, which included a stint in a Sydney rehabilitation clinic, Barba said he was disappointed with his form since returning to the field with Canterbury.

"I'm not too happy at the moment," Barba said after last night's convincing win. "Obviously we won but I'm still disappointed with the way I'm playing. But as I said and as Dessie said, 'it's not going to happen straight away and you're not going to expect to make line breaks and score these tries'.

"I've just got to work real hard on trying to find what I had last year. And if it takes months it takes months, but I've just got to be in there for the team and hopefully my form comes on the back of just building and continuing to build."

Asked how he was feeling the fullback continued: "I'm good, I'm good. The first few games were definitely a bit of a struggle but I think I'm getting better."

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Does everyone expect this guy to blitz teams, score 3 times a game, set up 4 tries every game? For fucks sake the kid is out there every week trying his arse off, stop heaping pressure and unrealistic expectations! He's trying his best and as supporters that's all we ask. He's slowly getting back to where he was!
geez no-ones blasting the guy (except Goz). just making a mere observation that seemed out of the ordinary. thats it.
as i said before its prob nothing at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.