What to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

½

friend of stevie j
Reaction score
when i had this problem i just had to put plastic on my mattress and not drink liquids after 6pm problem solved

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
Emsy and Kurry,

I used to own (or be owned by) a cat who in the end had the same problem...Plus he would sh!t everywhere in the house (I even banned him from sleeping on my bed for that reason) - plus he was an epileptic too (nothing wrong with being owned buy an epileptic cat).

He ended up being put down at one of the local vet surgeries who a few days later sent us a really cute sympathy card (I wish I still had it too).

I was in tears for days.

I later found out that when Taffy (that was his name) was on the table to be euthanased, he just lied there, licked his nose and knew it was time to go to Kitty Heaven.

DJ1

Ninjadillo
Reaction score
Have you tried supergluing her paws to the bottom of the kitty litter tray before you put the kitty litter in?

Added benefit: You always know where to find her for her injections.

X

XxFoVoSxX

drown her in her piss and suffocate her with her own shiit...

hth

Reaction score
Have you tried supergluing her paws to the bottom of the kitty litter tray before you put the kitty litter in?

Added benefit: You always know where to find her for her injections.
lol she doesnt mind the injections. if u take too long between giving her her food and injecting her she meows at u as if to tell u that u forgot :love:

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
ok get an empty cordial bottle. Pee in it for a week and seal it. On the last day leave it out in the sun. Then when it gets cold take your cat outside and pour the contents of the bottle on her.

i doubt it'll help at all but film it and put it on youtube and youll become a viral for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.