What this means(Aust Vs Croatia)....

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

D0ggyStylz

IF Australia wins - we go through!
IF Australia draw/ Japan Lose - Australia goes through
IF Australia draw/ Japan Wins - Australia goes through (due to the fact that we beat the japs, our goal diff is superior)
IF Australia Loses/ any other scenario - Who gives a ****, australia are out.

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
If we draw, then Japan would have to beat Brazil by 3 goals to have a better goal difference than us.

So basically, if we draw then we are through.

If we lose then we are screwed

M

MrCharisma

We should beat the Croaies....

Just gotta keep up the beautiful defence for the full 90min. We could have kept Brazil out of we didn't slip up.

Maza

Reaction score
we will beat Croatia (fingers crossed)- i dont think the boys should settle for a draw only

D

D0ggyStylz

If they settle for a draw. We will lose, plain and simple. We MUST play to win!

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The only possible way that goal difference will come into it is IF Japan beat Brazil.

Bye Bye Japan

slim_zaidy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
yes we play to win
croatia has one of thier midfielders out from 2 yellow cards
how many yellow cards does australia have now??

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think its 6

I though it was a defender who was suspended for Croatia

D

D0ggyStylz

Robert Kovac was yellow carded, recieving his 2nd in 2 games. will miss the match against Australia. He is a defender! Easily confused with Niko Kovac who is a midfielder.

23_EzA_23

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Game Breaker said:
The only possible way that goal difference will come into it is IF Japan beat Brazil.

Bye Bye Japan
Japan have a good chance, because the Brazilian coach has said that he will play his 2nd team against Japan if Brazil are already through.

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i don't think it matters if any of our players get a yellow card in the game against croatia because of the carryover (lack of) rule for the 2nd stage. i'd hope to see cahill & aloisi on for a lot more!

D

D0ggyStylz

marty said:
i don't think it matters if any of our players get a yellow card in the game against croatia because of the carryover (lack of) rule for the 2nd stage. i'd hope to see cahill & aloisi on for a lot more!
Yeah, the slate is clean for the round of 16. Although if someone cops a straight red or a red in a game then it might be a different story. Not too sure on that though.

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
23_EzA_23 said:
Japan have a good chance, because the Brazilian coach has said that he will play his 2nd team against Japan if Brazil are already through.
yeah but have you seen their 2nd team, it's very good, i don't see japan beatingthem by 3 goals

Status
Not open for further replies.