What the...

Status
Not open for further replies.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Tolerance round it will be called. All men attending games must dress up in drag, special prize for the guy who looks the most fabulous.
Forwards will have to train extra hard on how to bind scrums really tight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe John Hopoate can hold special tackling clinics on finger wrestling techniques.

Dimitri

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Dead set who is responsible for these abominations
I don't care what they do on one of jerseys, as long as it's revognisable as being the canterbury Bulldogs,
And that means, don't fuk with our colours.
We are blue and white, I can handle the addition of black and grey but I draw a line when it comes to any other colour,
Black has been both a part of our logo and uniform on and off for many years

We wore maroon and light blue during the war years.

You guys are kind of missing the point. This isn't a jersey that will be worn I don't think. It's a one off commemorative Jersey celebrating the 2014 jerseys (trial, women in league and nines)

Pretty sure I read that somewhere

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Black has been both a part of our logo and uniform on and off for many years

We wore maroon and light blue during the war years.

You guys are kind of missing the point. This isn't a jersey that will be worn I don't think. It's a one off commemorative Jersey celebrating the 2014 jerseys (trial, women in league and nines)

Pretty sure I read that somewhere
The only thing that ugly jersey celebrates, is that it will never be worn and very quickly forgotten (with any luck).

Kiwidog77

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Looks like something a drag queen would make or a five year old girl. Pass please yuk!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.