What the?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Which player (not from the Bulldogs) do you admire in the NRL today? Shannon Donato because he is absolutely thrilling to watch.

I would never have picked Corey Hughes as a Shannon Donato fan!!!

C

~CrY~

Sonny Bill cause at a young age come so far :grinning: well done sorry!

Reaction score
Hammer said:
Which player (not from the Bulldogs) do you admire in the NRL today? Shannon Donato because he is absolutely thrilling to watch.

I would never have picked Corey Hughes as a Shannon Donato fan!!!
yeah its out of left field isnt it? Is Donato still running around for Penriths PL side?

Hammer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Far as I know he is, definetly was last year...

Hammer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats what i thought but didnt think the club would let them, if he is that is good niggle on donato

Keefy

The Family Club
Reaction score
Maybe they are mates away from Footy ?
And Corey is just giving his mate a wrap ?

C

~CrY~

Reni_Fan said:
Sonny Bill cause at a young age come so far :grinning: well done sorry!
just realised the questioned apiled for a non bulldogz player.

i admire danny burderus cause hez fab :grinning:

M

MrCharisma

I will say Nathan Hindmarsh

He's not the fastest forward in the world but everything he does is pure class. He leads by example and does everything thing at 110%. The guy pretty much carries Parramatta's premership dreams on his own back...

Gutty

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I reckon Michael Witt will bite Parra on the arse ! Like every one else they let go !

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Luke Priddis, cause he is a hooker that can last at least 60 minutes on the park... something the Bulldogs dont have!!!
and also imo he is one of the top dummy half's in the game also one of Leagues under rated players

bulldogruss

est.1980
Reaction score
Has to be taken the piss - knowin Corey... another one (cant remember who at the moment) mentions Leo Dynevor as the best player he's seen - now Leo was somewhat of a player.................but.........hmm he cant be serious....

fobsicle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i'd say Tony Puletua or Joe Gulavao. these guys are champs on and off the field.

Christabella

Reaction score
bulldogruss said:
Has to be taken the piss - knowin Corey... another one (cant remember who at the moment) mentions Leo Dynevor as the best player he's seen - now Leo was somewhat of a player.................but.........hmm he cant be serious....

That was Reni - I have used that quote twice on here now ... someone suggested we can't call Reni a clown - that answer is more enough to justify doing so.

My favourite taking the piss answer is Thurling saying Royston Lightning for the same question as Maitua answered Dynevor - best player ever :roflol:

Status
Not open for further replies.