Opinion What the hell is wrong with us

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Throwing games or mentally defeated which is it

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Something is not right at the club no one is running with intent except for thommo
I think Napa and Tolman were spotted having a choof out behind the sheds before kick off. They usually disappear 10 mins before match time, all makes sense now.

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s quite evident Pay doesn’t have the confidence in himself as a 1st grade head coach which is quite sad. It’s not just him however, the board have not rectified nor improved the club moving forward. It’s quite clear it’s all about ego for them.
Bring back Dr George Peponis NOW!!!

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dwz not running hard anymore
Jackson looks like he doesn’t want to be there
Crichton why does he get picked the midget
Tolman ??????
Foran and wakeham still need time to gel don’t know
Remis rubbish
Katoa rubbish
Wakeham looked really poor tonight. Katoa hasn't played for months so a bit unfair to judge him on his 17minutes

Rockdog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Also how the fuck is Christian Criton a first grade player.

Rockdog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Wakeham looked really poor tonight. Katoa hasn't played for months so a bit unfair to judge him on his 17minutes
Sione, service out of dummy half not 1st grade standard. Gone if you ask me, rubbish.

Rockdog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Canterbury have been playing this one out shit (junior football mentality) for 15 years. it fucking sucks. For Christ sake, can’t the coaching staff realise this.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Look at Pays horrendous tactics of playing so flat causing knock ons forward passes look how deep raiders and storm play such a difference

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
For every good thing Wakeham does he does something bad.
Just like last week, when everyone else is under performing around him, it makes his job (a rookie) harder.
but yes he did have another poor game tonight.

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Shit board
Shit CEO
Shit coach
Invariably shit team performances

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just like last week, when everyone else is under performing around him, it makes his job (a rookie) harder.
Im one of his supporters but tonight he was very bad, had nothing to do with the rest playing bad.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s quite evident Pay doesn’t have the confidence in himself as a 1st grade head coach which is quite sad. It’s not just him however, the board have not rectified nor improved the club moving forward. It’s quite clear it’s all about ego for them.
Bring back Dr George Peponis NOW!!!
Why are people asking for Dr. George.
Running him out of town is the ONE thing the Andersons have been successful at.
He ain't coming back.

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We have no leader on the field. Every single game the entire team is confused and unenthusiastic.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Seriously the ghost that walks.
His kicking is an abortion, I don't think one of his kicks found the grass tonight.
Maybe he's a nice kid & all but fuck me he's never going to be dominant halfback in the NRL never.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seriously the ghost that walks.
His kicking is an abortion, I don't think one of his kicks found the grass tonight.
Maybe he's a nice kid & all but fuck me he's never going to be dominant halfback in the NRL never.[/QUOTE
I think it’s unfair to judge him when he is playing in a pathetic team....but Ye not sure if he is the player to lead us around the park in the future

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The whole side is suffering from depression. Winning a single game is overwhelming let alone winning the competition.

some of the errors and lack of any real enthusiasm is a big worry and tonight I thought some guys didn’t even want to put their bodies on the line.

The Broncos were poor tonight and 14 other sides in the Comp would have beaten them comfortably.

How can we play so shit for so many years!