News What the hell did I just read...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I remember that. Americans and Australians do the same thing but we lock it up rather than destroying it. It's an economic flaw. If you remove a large portion of drugs from the market then that increases the price of drugs which encourages people to make and sell more drugs. Same goes for busting drug lords. Take one out and another takes his place.

It's like the African politician who found a massive ivory stash and burnt it all. After that the cost of ivory went up and poaching tripled.

People try to make things better and often make them worse.

That's why you often hear how Saddam and Castro were both CIA operatives. It's a smart decision to put someone you can control in power rather than trying to remove the problem. You're instead controlling the problem.
100% Saddam was CIA. He was put in power to control the Sunni extremists, that's why I knew a group like ISIS was only possible with Saddam gone.

2 things he hated the most, drugs and terrorists.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What about that demon **** that raped a 38 day old baby?

Fuck this hell hole.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm against the death penalty on religious grounds, however that aside, killing someone is not punishing them for their crime. Sure taxpayers have to foot the bill, but understand that the Department of Justice/Corrective services of whatever the country/states equivalent is, will ALWAYS get a certain amount of funding regardless of whoever is getting a life sentence or not.
This is a different can of worms, but the US government privatisation of jails has led to a situation where they are paying ridiculous amounts per prisoner per month for cost of living in jail. Australia under the current government tried to get the privatization process started.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
There was a guy in Ireland a couple of weeks ago who sexually assaulted a 2 week old baby. ***** like them need to be put down as there is no help for someone like that. Anything to do with kids being sexually abused or physically abused gets under my skin so bad, but I guess that's because I am a father of 2 young kids so I guess you always think "what if that were my child".

All I know if anything ever happened to either of my kids, there will be blood spilt. I would have no hesitation in ending someone for it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
There was a guy in Ireland a couple of weeks ago who sexually assaulted a 2 week old baby. ***** like them need to be put down as there is no help for someone like that. Anything to do with kids being sexually abused or physically abused gets under my skin so bad, but I guess that's because I am a father of 2 young kids so I guess you always think "what if that were my child".

All I know if anything ever happened to either of my kids, there will be blood spilt. I would have no hesitation in ending someone for it.
I am with you bro. Rapists and pedos need to be exterminated.

I'd make Saw look like a kids show.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score