News What the hell did I just read...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
http://www.kxxv.com/story/39338046/affidavit-texas-man-arrested-for-plan-to-murder-cannibalize-girl

SHELBY COUNTY, TX (KTRE) - A Shelby County man has been arrested after an undercover sting revealed his intent to sexually assault and murder a minor, according to a probable cause affidavit.

Alexander Nathan Barter, 21, has been arrested following his alleged communications with an undercover officer regarding his desire to participate in a crime against a minor.

The affidavit, filed in Shelby County and obtained Monday by KTRE, details the investigation that led to Barter’s arrest.

The affidavit states that Barter authored a post on the dark web asking for anyone interested in allowing him to commit necrophilia and cannibalism to contact him, and gave two encrypted email addresses at which he could be reached.

A special agent with the Texas Department of Public Safety who was working undercover spotted the post. The undercover agent responded, posing as an interested participant who was offering his young daughter.

Barter allegedly replied, in part, “Nice! I’m in East Texas. How old is your daughter? Can we kill her?” and then went on to detail gruesome things he would like to do to the girl before and after her death.

In a chain of emails over several days' time, Barter created a plan to meet the “father and daughter," supposedly for a hiking trip, wherein the daughter would actually be taken to a hotel in Joaquin and assaulted, killed, and cannibalized.

He instructed the undercover agent to purchase a burner phone, buy new clothes to wear after the murder, and told him to then go back home to Brevard County, Florida and claim that his daughter had run away from home again.

“I’m not going to change my mind about this. I really want to do this,” the affidavit said Barter wrote on Oct. 15.

During the investigation, agents subpoenaed subscriber information and IP logs for the person having the username of the person making the plans with the undercover officer. Officers contacted the service provider, and ultimately made the connection to Barter, the affidavit says.

On Oct. 19, as Barter was heading to meet the undercover agent and his “daughter,” he was met with a number of law enforcement officers outside his residence, instead. He had, just as discussed, a plastic trash bag and a knife with him, as he said that he would have in one of the email conversations.

The affidavit says that after being advised of his Miranda rights, Barter admitted to being the person who had been in contact with the undercover agent and that he had indeed made the statements attributed to him in the affidavit.

Because of this, the undercover agent confirmed that probable cause existed to arrest Barter for the following:

• Criminal solicitation, a first-degree felony
  • Criminal Attempt: Capital Murder, a second-degree felony.
  • Conspiracy to Commit Capital Murder, a first-degree felony
  • Criminal Attempt: Sexual Performance of a Child, a second-degree felony
Barter is in the Shelby County Jail.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Unfortunately whilst Texas has the death penalty, "the needle" is not available for anything other than capital murder.

They need to ensure this bloke is locked up and never released though...

Absolute sicko.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hasn't Texas still got the chair?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Alabama, Florida, South Carolina, Kentucky, Tennessee, and Virginia are the only US states that use the chair. I say it's only a matter of time before they go as well.

IMO the chair isn't freaking good enough. If you REALLY want this idiots to suffer put them in solitary confinement. That is how you fuck them hard. Nothing to do. Boredom everyday for the rest of their miserable life. That's torture for you!

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alabama, Florida, South Carolina, Kentucky, Tennessee, and Virginia are the only US states that use the chair. I say it's only a matter of time before they go as well.

IMO the chair isn't freaking good enough. If you REALLY want this idiots to suffer put them in solitary confinement. That is how you fuck them hard. Nothing to do. Boredom everyday for the rest of their miserable life. That's torture for you!
Only problem is tax payers have to foot the bill to look after these *****. Its not acceptable to spend mega bucks to keep them alive.
Give the dog a shovel and make him dig his own grave. One bullet in the head and cover him up. No tombstone. No media attention. No sooking from do gooders

Wahesh

Reaction score
Only problem is tax payers have to foot the bill to look after these *****. Its not acceptable to spend mega bucks to keep them alive.
Give the dog a shovel and make him dig his own grave. One bullet in the head and cover him up. No tombstone. No media attention. No sooking from do gooders
I'm against the death penalty on religious grounds, however that aside, killing someone is not punishing them for their crime. Sure taxpayers have to foot the bill, but understand that the Department of Justice/Corrective services of whatever the country/states equivalent is, will ALWAYS get a certain amount of funding regardless of whoever is getting a life sentence or not.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm against the death penalty on religious grounds, however that aside, killing someone is not punishing them for their crime. Sure taxpayers have to foot the bill, but understand that the Department of Justice/Corrective services of whatever the country/states equivalent is, will ALWAYS get a certain amount of funding regardless of whoever is getting a life sentence or not.
We hear too many times of these scumbags getting special treatment in jail. Martin Bryant applying for a computer. The Anita Cobby murderers applying for parole. That Pedo dog that just got released and is on special supervision which costs a fortune.

If the punishment fits the crime maybe alot of ppl wouldnt be pissed off with the system. Maybe if our prisons were like a Bali hellhole where they could actually suffer?
I would like to think that the lowest of the low could be exterminated ASAP as there are many ppl in Australia that need help and funding instead of keeping these maggots alive and safe

Wahesh

Reaction score
We hear too many times of these scumbags getting special treatment in jail. Martin Bryant applying for a computer. The Anita Cobby murderers applying for parole. That Pedo dog that just got released and is on special supervision which costs a fortune.

If the punishment fits the crime maybe alot of ppl wouldnt be pissed off with the system. Maybe if our prisons were like a Bali hellhole where they could actually suffer?
I would like to think that the lowest of the low could be exterminated ASAP as there are many ppl in Australia that need help and funding instead of keeping these maggots alive and safe
You do make a good point but I tend to think that solitary is the best type of penalty because they would want to die and kill themselves, but can't. They have people in prison ready to beat the living crap out of them. They'll forever be bored and suffering psychological torture while in their cell, and constantly fearful/looking over their shoulder when not in their cell. It costs a fortune but it's punishment.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Confinement isn't punishment, and correctional centres aren't meant to be punishment focussed, they are meant to reform and then allow for release.

Bring the death penalty back I say, and make it for a broader range of crimes. The fear of death is the only thing that makes some people behave.

A bullet to the head is cheaper, faster, and more direct than lethal injection.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Confinement isn't punishment, and correctional centres aren't meant to be punishment focussed, they are meant to reform and then allow for release.

Bring the death penalty back I say, and make it for a broader range of crimes. The fear of death is the only thing that makes some people behave.

Death by firing squad... that makes us no better than Indonesia and what those fucks done with 2 of our citizens.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Clearly you have not worked with the mentally ill.

*Correction* just realized you said SOME. But still, my comment still stands (marginally)

Also - the immorality of comparing a life to dollars and cents is an argument I find bemusing.

Wahesh

Reaction score

If they are in solitary confinement for life I mean without the chance of parole. Being that bored is psychological torture.

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just let them eat some poisonous plants for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Problem solved.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
As disgusting as it is reading the article, its great to see that the guy was locked up before he could actually commit the crime.

The only way I'd be in favour of the death penalty is if they faced hours of torture before being killed, these individuals are willing to hurt young children and for that, they deserve the worst kinds of pain before being killed.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

*Correction* just realized you said SOME. But still, my comment still stands (marginally)

Also - the immorality of comparing a life to dollars and cents is an argument I find bemusing.
In this ***** case, he isn't even worth a bullet. Too easy and quick for the demon.

He deserves the Khashoggi treatment.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Death by firing squad... that makes us no better than Indonesia and what those fucks done with 2 of our citizens.
Them the rules, they were fucking stupid to break them, they have to deal with it. Doesn't matter if they were Aussie or not.

What stupid son of a whore would get involved with drugs in Indonesia?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Good on Indonesia... they executed two heroin smugglers.

They do so because they consider the impact the drug has on society.

True but one has to consider the victim has a lifetime of financial suffering normally too (not to mention physical/mental scars).

Maybe the victim should have the final say "death or life in prison".