Official What real Bulldogs fans think of Flanagun

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Hi la familiars,

I’ve been doing some thinking and have reached the conclusion that TK would have to be the most negative supporter group on the internet. Not just talking about league, you’d be hard pressed to find a supporter group for any club in any sport in the world that is as negative as you sad sacks.

Anyway, my musings on the negative attitudes of fans on here got me wondering - do opinions of TK posters really reflect those of bulldogs fans in general?

I decided to do a little detective work. Using the ‘gun as a case study, I put on my fedora and dark glasses and surreptitiously jumped on Facebook. I found a post on the ‘gun and have posted a small sample of some of the comments I found there, below.

As you can see, support for the ‘gun was overwhelming, with the vast majority of fans wanting to see him given a chance to lock down the number 7 position.

So, my question is thus - given support levels for the ‘gun are so high across the bulldogs supporter base, why are opinions so overwhelmingly low of him on here?

Why does this place seem to attract mostly the negative nellies and not the upbeat supporters you’d like to have standing beside you on game day?

Food for though, am I right?

F8648638-2685-4515-B26F-18E3EFABFAA0.pngC931F299-59CA-46E1-8427-EFE9B8F20201.jpeg
187D9E1F-9F3F-4AF3-97D2-840BAF698099.jpeg2D4AE836-1DBE-4F7F-81C9-0E4CC6D50CE1.jpeg

Attachments

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Only softcocks use Facebook. I only use it so i can watch NSW cup games and that is it.

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Facebook & that Facebook group ran by whatever woman it is that runs it for the dogs have no fucking idea of football beneath skin deep throw a jersey on support.

The comments and posts on there give me no hope on our supporter base sometimes, and make me wonder if they watch the games and have any idea why we’re actually loosing.

As long as it keeps them away from here I can only handle one Flanagun at a time.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Facebook & that Facebook group ran by whatever woman it is that runs it for the dogs have no fucking idea of football beneath skin deep throw a jersey on support.

The comments and posts on there give me no hope on our supporter base sometimes, and make me wonder if they watch the games and have any idea why we’re actually loosing.

As long as it keeps them away from here I can only handle one Flanagun at a time.
You guys have no idea why we’ve been losing, Fam. You keep singling out and blaming individual players, then scratching your heads when they do well elsewhere lol

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
He is fucken pathetic. I give him 4 to 8 rounds before he sees reserve grade again.