-Doorey

Not re-sign
-Cogger
-Foran (I'm against this)
-Holland
-Montoya
-Tolman
-Lafai
-Sue (decent depth, we need more roster positions)

I don't know anything about (so I can't make a call, depends on their potential)
-Katoa
-Harding
-Tass (we're light in the centres)
-Winters-Chang

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Katoa is a gun played with him at school level and under 16s 18s he was always more skilful and faster than his brother but a lot weaker and smaller. I would resign Katoa for sure can’t let him go and I’ll resign Tass as reserve grade centre and see what he has got. The rest I’ll let go except for Doorey but if he does leave won’t be to fussed as we have a lot in that position.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Anyone think it's a bit late to be holding off advising who is leaving?

Only 2 games to go and last game against Penrith next Sat at ANZ.

Supporters who would like to go, and also to make banners for departing players, need to know...especially if its Tolman's last game.

Perhaps they'll confirm the departures next week. Wondering if they"ll give them photo placards again.

Hearing no Mad Monday and just drinks after game next Sat.? Anyone confirm?

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Doorey has been extended for two years won't be announced till after the season
Wonder why they're waiting to announce that?

Nakidog

Waterboy
Reaction score
I'd love to see us sign Cade Cust (would have played under Barrett at Manly) if reports are true and they are angling for a Foran signing. Would love a halves combo of Cust on the left edge with RFM/Waddell and with his left foot punt and Averillo on the right running the right edge with Doorey and his right foot kicking game. Throw in a top class Hooker and we are half way there in our rebuild.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We've probably only got about 5 spots left even if we let all the above go. We need at least 3 for targeted recruitment, so if Doorey is signed, we can probably only keep one other at the most. I'd consider keeping Tass, but would probably let them all go and keep room for 4 new players (including one or two juniors if they're ready to move up).

I doubt the squad will improve that much next year, so Barrett needs to get a lot more from the ones staying.

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: coorey sounds like a player , hopefully he leave completely by 1st November ....... Clearly cares about himself more than the club. The chimpster and morondog lame ass’s

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Agree,everyone likes to knock him,but goes out and gives it all every week,and would much rather him than tolman or Napa
Agree we should try to keep Suaso Sue. Gives 100% every game.

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd love to see us sign Cade Cust (would have played under Barrett at Manly) if reports are true and they are angling for a Foran signing. Would love a halves combo of Cust on the left edge with RFM/Waddell and with his left foot punt and Averillo on the right running the right edge with Doorey and his right foot kicking game. Throw in a top class Hooker and we are half way there in our rebuild.
I said that about a month ago. Handy player. Left foot kicker. Gives us a chance to give Lewis the flick.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Since mid November 2019 this is some of the movements that have happened. There is plenty of so-so stuff in there but also heaps of quality players that have either re-signed or moved to other clubs.

I still cant get my head around how we dont seem to be striking the bigger blows in recruitment, although the situation the club finds itself at the moment has to have an effect..