What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
It's a show aimed at 80s movie buffs. It's basically like a long 80s horror/adventure movie.
Horror? That means it's gory and shit. Man I'm over all this blood and gore that I've been watching lately... Happy and Russian Doll... it's everywhere lol.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm still deciding on whether or not Stranger Things is a show guys can shamelessly watch. @ASSASSIN and @Raysie and @Hacky McAxe your 2 cents please? Is it a show aimed at chicks?
Season 1 was amazing. Season 2 and 3 are still decent series' to watch. Can't wait for Season 4 haha

Stranger Things kind of ticks all boxes in terms of audience reach. It's not scary enough for kids so they watch it, the Mrs loves it for what it is and it obviously brings the older crowd in with the 80s nostalgia stuff.

Last edited:

Wahesh

Reaction score
Season 1 was amazing. Season 2 and 3 are still decent series' to watch. Can't wait for Season 4 haha
I know the girls here at work watch it so I want to make sure a guy can watch it too so I can discuss it with them without making me sound like a poof. They also watch the bachelor.. OBVIOUSLY I will not pollute my eyes with that garbage.

On the other hand one of them also watches (or used to watch) Happy! (until it got cancelled).

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm still deciding on whether or not Stranger Things is a show guys can shamelessly watch. @ASSASSIN and @Raysie and @Hacky McAxe your 2 cents please? Is it a show aimed at chicks?
I stopped after 2 episodes, the fagginess got too much. They turned the only masculine man in the show into a poofter with feelings.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I stopped after 2 episodes, the fagginess got too much. They turned the only masculine man in the show into a poofter with feelings.
The plot thickens. I'll probably put it on the back burner then lol. But the chicks here want me to watch it.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The plot thickens. I'll probably put it on the back burner then lol. But the chicks here want me to watch it.
I think Assasin is talking about season 3. I haven't watched season 3 yet.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Even though you didn't tag me, I'm throwing in my two cents anyways. I think stranger things is OK, nothing special though. The duffer bros seem to be cashing in on 80's nostalgia basically

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Horror? That means it's gory and shit. Man I'm over all this blood and gore that I've been watching lately... Happy and Russian Doll... it's everywhere lol.
Pfft, compared to the violence in happy!
Stranger things is for fifth graders

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You talking about the miley cryus one?
Nah, the hostage uber driver. It's like, "what if social media used tactics to make you addicted?" and that already happens. And "what if someone had an accident 'cause they were looking at their phone?" and that also happens quite often.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fkn rubbish season 3.

Plus not enough of the conspiracy stuff.
Yeah, heard it was a bit bad. On the plus side, Preacher season 4 starts next week.

Also, if you have Amazon Prime, watch The Boys. It's excellent.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, heard it was a bit bad. On the plus side, Preacher season 4 starts next week.

Also, if you have Amazon Prime, watch The Boys. It's excellent.
Been waiting for the preacher.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nah, the hostage uber driver. It's like, "what if social media used tactics to make you addicted?" and that already happens. And "what if someone had an accident 'cause they were looking at their phone?" and that also happens quite often.
My bad, smithereens I believe it was called. It was probably the best in a bad season but agree, didn't really have anything new to add or say, the guy in the car was an idiot imo (plus topher grace was annoying)

Wahesh

Reaction score
Even though you didn't tag me, I'm throwing in my two cents anyways. I think stranger things is OK, nothing special though. The duffer bros seem to be cashing in on 80's nostalgia basically
My brother your 2 cents is always welcome - you know that :grinning:

Wahesh

Reaction score
I watched S02E06 of Happy last night. It's the one were Happy 'meets' Bo Peep! My goodness... that was some seriously messed-up weird shit LOL.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Orange is the new black

Nowhere near my favourite show, I started it years ago and quite enjoyed the first three seasons, thought it pretty much sucked after that. I stuck around for the remaining four and viewed it as a so bad it's good kinda show, and struggled to get through and I'm glad it's over