What is more important to girls? True love or money?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You can't standardize personal preference. While some people may prioritize money in picking a mate, others will have different ideals. I dated a girl who ticked many of my boxes but hates animals. For me that was a huge negative.

So categorising the general population by one particular preference in their ideas is about as stupid as judging a person by what TV they own. If it comes down to two virtually identical men with identical personalities and a similar level of physical attraction, the wealthy guy may become more appealing, but as someone else mentioned, for a woman to be in a situation where she can choose between two really attractive men with wonderful personalities she is likely to be an absolute stunner. At the end of the day I think men are more shallow with regards to picking a mate. I.e. they might both be lovely ladies with great attributes but one who doesn't have a hot body and pretty face will find it harder to attract attention in the first place. I'm not saying that only men have a preference for looks, but I have no friends that chase women because they see them splashing money around as opposed to ogling their looks.
Will you marry me?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
@Wahesh

I met a middle eastern girl today and I see what you mean more than ever.

Nice girl but an absolute bimbo!
I felt like saying to her no wonder why middle eastern men prefer Asians now?
They do my head in mate.

They take selfies at the gym, makes their lives appear all happy and glamorous on social media, want a guy who is rich, and are as shallow as you get.

Give me an Asian woman anyday.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
They do my head in mate.

They take selfies at the gym, makes their lives appear all happy and glamorous on social media, want a guy who is rich, and are as shallow as you get.

Give me an Asian woman anyday.
The one I met thought I was married?

Last time I went on a date with a woman who accused me of being married,I later found out she was the one who is married!
So whatever you do, never trust Iranian women!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
The one I met thought I was married?

Last time I went on a date with a woman who accused me of being married,I later found out she was the one who is married!
So whatever you do, never trust Iranian women!
Oh gosh Iranis lol... brother they are as cunning as you get. Stay away from them at all costs, no matter how beautiful and voloptuous they are.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh gosh Iranis lol... brother they are as cunning as you get. Stay away from them at all costs, no matter how beautiful and voloptuous they are.
Next time I'll go out with Kurdish lady. They are a cross between an Iraqi and Irani aren't they?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Na they aren't Iraqi, they just wanted to take half of Iraq for themselves.
Sounds like the situation with Serbia and Croatia?
So the Kurds ended up with the same result as the Serbs? Try to claim land that you think was originally yours! Lose more land in the process!

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I have not been able to figure this out but lets say in a nightclub if every guy had their net worth written on the front of their shirt in big numbers would the women behave any different?

Surely that average looking bloke with a few million net worth would seem way more attractive all of a sudden?

Likewise if a smooth looking cat wrote on his shirt he had nothing to show for his work, would he be left high and dry by the women?

Then we take away what their net worth is and the room and let them rely on their looks.. do women fallback to a different criteria, i think the dynamic changes drastically.

In my opinion, women immediately categorise men in a room as the "haves" and "have nots".

For instance Does showing up in a ferrari change the selection behaviour of women?

Or if you meet a woman and open the conversation with "Im a renter" does it hose them away?

Are women looking for money above true love? Gold diggers? Or is it coincidence that, the richer men are, they also become better at everything else?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Love it's, more important to girls, up to the age off 12, then is all about money, my friend

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Stuff the money & true love, I want a Premiership ASAP, that is more important to me. :tearsofjoy:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Sounds like the situation with Serbia and Croatia?
So the Kurds ended up with the same result as the Serbs? Try to claim land that you think was originally yours! Lose more land in the process!
Saddam shut them down.

If we claimed our land back, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Iraq and Iran would all have to give up some/most of their land back to us.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
A lot of Iranians are gay and trannies. Very feminine.

Obviously the ones that live outside Iran.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Saddam shut them down.

If we claimed our land back, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Iraq and Iran would all have to give up some/most of their land back to us.
If you ever do, can you claim some Saudi land too?

It's time to make inbreeding a thing of the past!
I'm talking about all royal families btw.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah but see. You already feel like you have power saying what whamen go for. That’s irrelevant. It’s what men want. If a man is a man he will get whatever he wants. Females “think” they have that power. They really don’t unless we’re talking about “real” men that are anti fascist, fascists (soy boys)
Sure sure , not unless it's rape or the man has what she wants more. The man has no power