What is happening with Kasiano and Inu

Status
Not open for further replies.

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he was 10-20 cm taller that would make him a perfect winger but his height/size is what is worrying coming up against all these big tall wingers these days.
I think there are a few other issues too but i don't want this to turn into a bag-a-thon on corey, he seems a good young kid so i'll leave it at that.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Thompson did fine against Storms wingers, who are a crapload better than David Simmons.

Has done nothing to lose his spot. It's up to Inu to earn his spot back.

Besides, don't let the attacking side get in a position to bomb and it's fine. Not to mention Perrett and Thompson can swap positions for goalline defence.

Thompson is a fullback primarily. Wouldn't suprise me if in a few weeks he drops back there and Perrett goes back to the wing.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think there are a few other issues too but i don't want this to turn into a bag-a-thon on corey, he seems a good young kid so i'll leave it at that.
All good bro, he has only just started in the NRL aswell so he has time on his side.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mate what do you honestly see in him? If it wasn't for him we would have won against penrith they scored 2 of their tries from Simmons jumpin over his head. You can't say yeah he has some errors but that's fine he a solid player. These errors are game changers and determine who wins. He is not first grade material and to say he should have a go at fullback that will surely make us a laughing stock. Perrett should stay there till we find someone and when we do the backs should look like this.
1. Mystery new signing
2.perret
3.morris
4.lafai
5.inu

That's a very capable back line if you put Thompson there then there is a weakness and greater chnace of vein bombardered.

P.s I don't mean to come across rude or me know it all I just love the dogs and want to win lol

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
1. Perrett
2. Inu
3. Morris
4. Lafai
5. Stanley

I wouldn't mind seeing this at some stage this year providing they are all firing. Thompson has improved but is still a seat warmer. Imagine Tupou v Thompson? I'm fairly sure he'll be marking RTS though.. which is frightening.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
1. Perrett
2. Inu
3. Morris
4. Lafai
5. Stanley

I wouldn't mind seeing this at some stage this year providing they are all firing. Thompson has improved but is still a seat warmer. Imagine Tupou v Thompson? I'm fairly sure he'll be marking RTS though.. which is frightening.
id love the dogs to throw a couple of dollars at a nice fast winger

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Won't happen bud lol. We're destined for slowpokes.

2nd phase play

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Thompson did fine against Storms wingers, who are a crapload better than David Simmons.

Has done nothing to lose his spot. It's up to Inu to earn his spot back.

Besides, don't let the attacking side get in a position to bomb and it's fine. Not to mention Perrett and Thompson can swap positions for goalline defence.

Thompson is a fullback primarily. Wouldn't suprise me if in a few weeks he drops back there and Perrett goes back to the wing.
I think someone has a bromance going on :grinning:

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone get a list of wingers and fullbacks available for selection?

NallaC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Inu has earnt his spot in the team with what he's done the past 2 years. No way a rookie in Thompson should be ahead of him in the pecking order.
There should be no pecking order.The team should be picked on form and combinations.ATM i would have Thompson over Inu. I didnt think Inu's 2013 form warrants him automatic selection in this years team.

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All good bro, he has only just started in the NRL aswell so he has time on his side.
Oh yeah definitely, i'm sure if you asked him he would agree he is a fullback and not a winger anyway.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Inu definately should be on the wing for thompson the roosters will target him with crossfield bombs tupou will have a field day ,des seems to have a problem with inu of late

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
so who are the tall wingers that the roosters have?

You mean tupou? which side does he play on? if he is playing on the same side as josh morris...yeh then we're screwed.

If he is up against RTS, its even.

tupou made a joke out of wolfman during the grandfinal... but then again so can anyone.

adamski007

Kennel Established
Reaction score
They need to earn their spot, the past is gone & means nothing so dig deep boys just like all your team mates are having to.

Unleash 'em

Waterboy
Reaction score
The only thing I'm hearing is that the both of them are off to the tigers. What do you think? Hope not.

NallaC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The only thing I'm hearing is that the both of them are off to the tigers. What do you think? Hope not.
I hope your right it will free up some more cash. Inu can be brilliant at times, but is inconsistent. Im happy to see him go. Kas has potential to be lethal but is out to often. I doubt he will ever reach his potential. I hope im wrong with kas, time will tell ..

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Inu should definitely be on the wing for Thompson.. I don't mind Thompson but inu is at another level compared to him...

Status
Not open for further replies.