What is Daniel Holdsworth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charles Tesse

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what position this guy is suppose to play? Halk-Back, 5/8th, hooker, Winger, Bench warmer or just another spectator of the game?
What ever he is suppose to be he is definatly not playing to his position and expectation. He is a non-effective player and I hope K-Moore does something about it next year as Steve Folkes continues to play him.

Daniel played 1 good game this year vs the sharks and that was about it. Next year is a year of changes and he should not be there. Thank god we got Noddy cause he will take the ball of Holdsworth and Roberts.

Daniel has no direction, poor kicking, cannot pass a good direct ball and worst of all his spontaneous moments costs the team cause he throws a wild pass or does not think before he makes a play.

If the dogs get rid of him I honestly do not think any team would look out to get him!

His a waste of our money!

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
he is sh!t but watch AlmO flame your ass...that idiot LOVES DJ..

Idris proved to everyone he can fly high but what does DJ do? Kick the bomb up the middle...what does he want? Hickey to catch it?

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Daniel Holdsworth frustrated me to FUKK 2nite!!!

I dont usually say this but - we would have won if he didnt kick tonight!

I cant wait for 2009. And one of those reasons is because Daniel Holdsworth wont be in our team.

H

Haztrick

Very **** tonight.. I can't believe Nathan Cayless smashed him in a footrace. His kicking was dreadful, he had no running game, his options were crap and over all he was useless in that second half. Pathetic.

Thank god we have Noddy next season.

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
through a great pass for the first try but yeah we was ordinary, especially his kicking game

Charles Tesse

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The worst bombs in the world!
His switch of play was pathetic back to Hickey. Then he cuts out Idris and gives Heka the ball with a defender 10cm in front waiting to smash him.
He knows how to get the players smashed with his hospital passes!

H

Haztrick

I swear Holdsworth didn't put up even a half decent bomb for Idris all night. No one did, but as a starting half-back he should have tried.. Instead he set up and bombed for Utai lol.

bleedblue&white

go the berries
Reaction score
what is he?
A major part of the teams problems that's what he is.
I pray they piss him off next year and let benny play outside some one who can actually run a team!!!

Charles Tesse

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He only had 1 good game and yet Folkes continues to play him!
Barba and Noddy should take the reigns. I know for sure Noddy will look after Barba cause Noddy will lead and take all the pressure off all the expectations Barba will be given next year.

Daniel is a waste of time and money. Worst kicking game ever. Does anyone know when his contract is up?

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Forwards did their jobs tonight, halves didnt perform.

I swear Holdsworth didn't put up even a half decent bomb for Idris all night. No one did, but as a starting half-back he should have tried.. Instead he set up and bombed for Utai lol.

Yeah, I think he put a couple up but they were crap. Idris had no chance to get to them

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Roberts and Holdsworth can both look elsewhere.

Bitemarks

mmm tasty ear
Reaction score
He is a numpty end of story..shocking kicks to no one and his first pass to no one was a special

H

Haztrick

Roberts and Holdsworth can both look elsewhere.
Actually, Roberts was quite good tonight. Didn't do much kicking but was semi-decent when he did. But his running game was on song tonight and his defence was very good. Some really nice text book tackles.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I swear to God Utai would make a better Forward than Andrew Ryan right now. What are forwards for if they dont make the yards??

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was very frustrating to watch tonight. 1 poor option after another. I am pretty shore he will see out 2008 but 2009 & beyond htfk?

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
What is Daniel Holdsworth you ask ?

A stinking turd ....... That's what !

Howsie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought Ben Roberts had a pretty good game, but yeah Holdsworth was rubbish. Can somebody tell me how long Groom is out for because I hope he gets atleast two games at halfback.

Status
Not open for further replies.