What if Mbye is also not playing to his strength due to Desball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We have seen in last 3 games what Liccha has been capable of all these years and what a waste of talent it has been.

Such as waste that us bulldogs fans should sue that **** Hasler for impostering as an NRL coach.

3 huge games from Liccha , contributing to our wins, when clearly he has not followed the usual 'mighty' game plan from Des.

What if Mbye , the talent every one spruiked about, the next JT, a future maroon regarded by Qld experts, has also been shackeled and has been completely out coached by the cancer career killer coach.

I so want Des gone, that i will personally contribute to his 1 million dollar payout.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah well in the presser Hasler stated he has 2 year contract . He will need to pushed because he certainly won't be resigning

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lichaa has been playing for a contract as well...

Mbye, its possible for sure

There is little doubt Hasler has had an 'unusual' effect on our players. He was obviously a good coach at one stage but i dare say that was at least 3-5 years ago of more...

Time will tell how many of our current crop confirm or deny Haslers abilities once they or he move on

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Pretty much any player with talent has been shackled by Desball. Bellamy was chasing Mbye, that is because he could see potential. I hope he comes good next year under a new coach.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Obviously he has been. Hasn't been played to his strengths, hasn't had the right systems around him, hasn't had the right coaching to develop, etc.

Still he wasn't and isn't going to be the next JT. JT is JT an i doubt anyone will be like him for a very long time. Still think Moses can be a very good player for us though.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lichaa has been playing for a contract as well...

Mbye, its possible for sure

There is little doubt Hasler has had an 'unusual' effect on our players. He was obviously a good coach at one stage but i dare say that was at least 3-5 years ago of more...

Time will tell how many of our current crop confirm or deny Haslers abilities once they or he move on

mate, we had

Ennis
Cook
Liccha

All careers fucked by Des at dogs.

you just listen to Rabs and Andrew Johns in todays game. all asking the same question, where has this all been over the years?

They know the answer very well, but no one is stating the obvious.

Liccha's strength has always been his running game in junior grades and Des killed his game and also our chances of being a threat to the premiership over the last 3 years.

I am so fucken frustrated i want to punch someone in the face.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For me there have been 3 massive improvers this past month

A) lichaa
B) Moses
C) hoppa

Moses has been playing into the line, putting in decent long kicks and just generally looks better.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Pretty much any player with talent has been shackled by Desball. Bellamy was chasing Mbye, that is because he could see potential. I hope he comes good next year under a new coach.
Bellamy wanted to play Moses at 6 ahead of Munster as he planned to play Munster in the centres until Billy moved on and the fb spor opened up. Munster did eventually move to 6 after killing it at fb and has been lethal and has the QLD 6 locked down for a very long time.

What could Moses have been if he made the move to Melbourne under Bellamy?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bellamy wanted to play Moses at 6 ahead of Munster as he planned to play Munster in the centres until Billy moved on and the fb spor opened up. Munster did eventually move to 6 after killing it at fb and has been lethal and has the QLD 6 locked down for a very long time.

what our entire sqaud could have been under bellamy.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

I bet he regrets staying at the club and all that stupid stuff about coach clauses in his contract.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He isn't one of my favourites but I truly feel we still haven't seen the best of Mbye. Love to see him run amok and have Foran steering.

Just like Sherwin steered and Anasta played ad lib.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When mbye played in all stars game I think it was he did nothing special didn't he? I dunno he could be shackled or he could be just shit. Wouldn't be surprised if either outcome

GUSLER

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mbye at fullback. He'd be the perfect fullback surely

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Mbye has played some great games for us but has gone missing this year. Foran will be a god send for him
I hope so.
Whoever is the coach next season I think Foran at 7 and Mybe at 6 is the most likely halves combo.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't know what to think anymore coz moses has looked very good the last few weeks too, similar to how he looked when he first came into the side. The entire team has looked drastically different. How do we go from struggling to put on two tries to scoring at will the last few weeks??

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Mbye has looked better for 2 reasons. I think the absence of Reynolds and moving to the right of the field have made a big difference. If Mbye could learn to kick goals in the pff season that would be great although he was at least striking the ball better today. Hopefully we get a fit and motivated Foran who will take pressure off Mbye especially when it comes to last tackle options.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
You are kinda going overboard with the Des hatred... and may not have a choice.

Next month or two will be interesting..

Maybe Desball is a myth and it's been disgruntled players pissed off at the salary cap situation forcing their best mates out of the club.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Moses still has a shit kicking game to be in halves imo ,id like to see 1) moses-6) cleland-7)foz-9) lichha or nu brown and hoppa taking lees spot much better balance and lots of strike

Status
Not open for further replies.