Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
He wouldn’t ask to be released unless he had something lined up
Maybe, unless it was a rage quit. Even so could go anywhere. I reckon somewhere like Storm, Roosters or Dolphins would be likely. Don't see us spending a million on a forward.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Dogs of gnaw would actually be funny,you should run with that
You have to be invested enough to be anxious. Dogs of gnaw was 2014-2016 for me.

Now I'm in the era of Dogs of naw; i.e, I no longer give a shit, hell naw that's not how you footy bro.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
so where are the bulldogs going to get the 1.2 to 1.4 million dollars hass and his management are wanting, broncos offered 1 million a season from 2024 and that wasnt near enough

he's not worth the money and his management mouths are not worth the trouble

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You have to be invested enough to be anxious. Dogs of gnaw was 2014-2016 for me.

Now I'm in the era of Dogs of naw; i.e, I no longer give a shit, hell naw that's not how you footy b
Dogs of poor.
Dogs if mourn
Or just..
Dog Shit
ro.

Dogs of snore
Dogs of bore too as we just dig ourselves deeper into a hole

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Maybe, unless it was a rage quit. Even so could go anywhere. I reckon somewhere like Storm, Roosters or Dolphins would be likely. Don't see us spending a million on a forward.
Except if $200k third party plus mix forwards with the power forwards haas/tpj/kikau with the likes of cheaper guys like max king/patelo/rfm etc could work

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This "immediate release request" is probably due to his new manager wanting in on the big bucks. He's replaced the old manager, but probably isn't getting any commission, since he didn't sign Haas to his current deal. Unless they get commission on an annual basis (doubtful) than this is the situation. He'd see Payne as his cash cow, but only renegotiating his deal or getting a release and signing a new deal, would see him get anything from being his manager for the next year or two (however long Haas has on his contract). It'd be like buying a thoroughbred but having to wait 18 months or whatever for it to get a start and make some money.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The bloke is still turning up every week pulling up crazy stats... poor form by broncos fans booing yesterday
We want him feeling unwanted there, so he may want to join his mate TPJ with us.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I have heard that the reason he wants out of the Donkeys is the third parties, reportedly worth $250k, cancelled the TPA’s due to his bad rep. Pretty reliable source too.

He wanted the Donkeys to stand up for him and get the TPA’s reinstated. He is really pissed that they didn’t. That’s from a different source.

Always a Bulldog

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I dont think he has ever played 80 minutes in one game. He is a good player, but he has lapses
in his game. When he's hot, he's hot.
its a common theme with those big pollies, they drift in and out of games

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have heard that the reason he wants out of the Donkeys is the third parties, reportedly worth $250k, cancelled the TPA’s due to his bad rep. Pretty reliable source too.

He wanted the Donkeys to stand up for him and get the TPA’s reinstated. He is really pissed that they didn’t. That’s from a different source.

Always a Bulldog
They can't, or it would be counted under the salary cap. :tearsofjoy: Why should the Broncos have to pay his TPA's because of his bad behaviour.