Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Everyone read frank Pritchard comment on krisnan inus photo, #crisismeeting could he be talking about us?
I hope we are having a crisis meeting, we really need one.

Desmond better read them the riot act.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
4 losses in a row? F*cking oath a crisis meeting is needed!

If it ain't broken, don't fix it? It's broken....

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Franky is geeing everybody up. The boys have read whats been branded around in the media and on here and having a laugh...

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope we are having a crisis meeting, we really need one.

Desmond better read them the riot act.
Especially the Middle Eastern part lol

Franky is geeing everybody up. The boys have read whats been branded around in the media and on here and having a laugh...
This isn't a laughing matter anymore, its crunch time so it either happens or it doesn't.

All Hail Mitch

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think part of the problem is that our attack has been using the same tactics since 2012, alas the other teams had figured it out by the end of the season.

Since then it has been minor variations on the same basic principle, big man hits line, offloads, repeat until hopefully something happens. Our attack is stale and lacking spark.

Without decent attack we end up defending more and more until the other teams figure out our defensive patterns. Stagnation is castration.

matt78

Waterboy
Reaction score
Our forwards are tired & fatigued... you cant fault them either as they have done a great job all year, however it is taken its toll ( how long can they play so hard ? ).. And it will get harder now that other teams will step up & play harder to try to cement a top 8 spot...

with a lack of attacking flare , points are hard to come by..

our halves are not creative..

reynolds all heart ( with brain explosions ),trent great goal kicker & defender but high bombs in the corners are not always going to pay off..

I also think the NSW win maybe has got to them , no help to the media pumping them up..

IMO - hayne or our halves won the origin , the reason why NSW won the origin is because Cronk got injured 15 minutes into the series.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Our forwards are tired & fatigued... you cant fault them either as they have done a great job all year, however it is taken its toll ( how long can they play so hard ? ).. And it will get harder now that other teams will step up & play harder to try to cement a top 8 spot...

with a lack of attacking flare , points are hard to come by..

our halves are not creative..

reynolds all heart ( with brain explosions ),trent great goal kicker & defender but high bombs in the corners are not always going to pay off..

I also think the NSW win maybe has got to them , no help to the media pumping them up..

IMO - hayne or our halves won the origin , the reason why NSW won the origin is because Cronk got injured 15 minutes into the series.
Fitness is not the issue, every other side has to battle it out for the season and Hasler didn't come here to let the side eat KFC and have a bit of a jog, they should all be on sports diets and be thrashed at training considering they want 500G each.

Status
Not open for further replies.