what happens when you dont clean tour room on a regular basis:

Status
Not open for further replies.

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
this is a public service announcement guys; never leave it 4 months in between room cleaning intervals =)

these clothes were all on the floor in my cupboard the hangers were all empty lol :whacky:

under my bed

this was all under my bed

my desk

and then almost 3 hours later...
clean :grinning:

just have to vacuum now and just tidy up a bit more but Im taking a well deserved break

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
lol dude, that is nothing compared to my room during a super busy period.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL that's nasty Alex! You're a girl too :uptight:

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hm. I think mine was messier, I dunno, but all mine is, is clothes and random bits of paper on the ground. It's hard to tell if mine was worse or not. I don't think you can see much of my carpet tbh. :o

M

MikeyP..

It still looks messy. Btw nice kicks. Although you should move on to dunks, af1's are kinda crappy nowadays lol.

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
Mikey Im on a sneaker ban until January... at least lol

F

fredie

haven't you seen shelves before:sleepy: take a tip . drink tap water.its all the same. you might save $5,000 a year:sleepy:

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
haven't you seen shelves before:sleepy: take a tip . drink tap water.its all the same. you might save $5,000 a year:sleepy:
and a tip for you

support a team that you might actually live to witness win a premiership

phelps_fan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I cleaned out my room the other day which then lead to the rest of the house. I didn't know you could store so much crap in such a limited space. Our laundry cupboard was the worst. The amount of fabric we had from my textiles projects was crazy and we even had members hats from 06. That's how regularly we clean it.

Hog

The War Pig
Reaction score
My Apt is much messier then that, I pay my sister to clean it for me, once every few months.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL What a co-ink-i-dink.....I just spring cleaned my room today. As in proper clean....organised draws, threw out stuff I don't need, re-arranged crap, cleaned every inch of the walls and roof with sugar soap. I'm going to scrub the carpet on Monday.
It feels sooooo good.

But Alex, for four months, that's not too bad....mine can become a bomb site in a week, the worst offender is pulling clothes out of draws when in a hurry! LOL

Although my water bottle collection is literally 10 worse than that...they are covered with a blanket right now, because I don't know what to do with them. :o

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My Apt is much messier then that, I pay my sister to clean it for me, once every few months.
How can you stand someone else going thrrough your crap!

I get so edgy when people are in my room, touching my stuff. I watch them like a hawk, and the second i notice something moved I round up my mum and interrogate her. lol

Although whenever I see someone else's room messy, I always have an urge to clean it for them. :blush:

M

MikeyP..

I see a white dildo on your table alex. Naughty naughty girl....rawr ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.