What happens when Reynolds returns?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Faz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What happens when Reynolds returns? Does DESpot retain Frawley or go with Super Seven Mbye and Reynolds in the halves?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Fully expect it to return to how it was before Reynolds got injured. Frawley coming on late in the first half, pushing mbye to 9, and then we start looking like a good football team for the rest of the game.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fully expect it to return to how it was before Reynolds got injured. Frawley coming on late in the first half, pushing mbye to 9, and then we start looking like a good football team for the rest of the game.
Exactly what you said x 2

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
We will improve. As long as dumb arse Des picks him.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd hope that Frawley gets th he chance to play alongside Reynolds. Part of the issue now in my opinion is that Lichaa probably needs to start making better choices in who gets the ball when opportunities are present.

The big upside of Hasler sticking with his selected squad is that the players don't feel threatened. I think that Lichaa in particular might be suffering from doubts that he's not going to have a contract next year and he's gone back to his bad habit of wanting to look better with every touch. His worst habit is that he often makes those very short darts from dh and looks to make a pass on the fly. It just slows our forwards momentum. He's had some good runs from dh but trying it every play doesn't work.

If we need to go back to Frawley on the bench subbing in for Mbye to shift to 9 it might waste a bench spot but it worked. I hope something along those lines happens.

Dogs1938

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Des will hopefully realise how much of an idiot he is of letting go of Reynolds instead Mbye.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Same as before he left, weird team selections, shite bench use and mediocre performances followed by excuses in press conferences and repeat.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The part I'm most interested in seeing is Mbye getting time at #9 again to see how he goes there when Frawley comes off the bench at pairs up with Reynolds. That experiment got cut short and seems important for both this season and next.

Minion

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We will start running sideways lol
In other words, the "game plan" won't change . . . sideways has been our specialilty for the last few years, a classic element of Desball.

Status
Not open for further replies.