What don't you wanna see in origin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What don't you wanna see in origin ??

I dont wanna see big Gordon Tallis and his red tomato face in the qld dressing room, he looks horny and love struck in their with his rosy cheeks and ham head.

QLD rugby league should ban him from the dressing shed. Let's tell Tallis that game 1 is at Suncorp stadium so he is there instead.

I'd even ban his opinion on the game, he will say that Klemmer needs to be respectful to Corey Parker again.

Klemmer should use that melon head of Tallis as a speedball.

Anything else you don't wanna see in origin series?

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Another Wally Lewis special pre game. FFS every origin series its all about Wally Lewis.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Phil Gould doing that monologue at the start where they play with their new spider cam shots and pan down on him as he walks through the goal posts and talks about that it is every kids dream to play Origin whilst they use to kick the footy over the Hills Hoist.

Half the ***** in the side wouldn't know what a Hills Hoist is Gus you fucktard..

Origin is about money not pride anymore Gould..

Last edited:

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah gus is annoying. He will do the kids in the backyard routine and then talk about matt Moylan.

Or about the 68th minute gus Gould will say about the team that is losing that he can "feel something is about to happen" maybe it's just the two extra pies he just had churning in his guts

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
1. Injuries to Dogs players.
2. Braith Anasta
3. Ch9 deep throating Inglis and Adam Reynolds.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Phil Gould doing that monologue at the start where they play with their new spider cam shots and pan down on him as he walks through the goal posts and talks about that it is every kids dream to play Origin whilst they use to kick the footy over the Hills Hoist.

Half the ***** in the side wouldn't know what a Hills Hoist is Gus you fucktard..

Origin is about money not pride anymore Gould..
So the players have no pride in their jersey? Please...tell Jacko and Klem and Gal that. You have no idea if you think the majority of the players dont have pride in playing for their state.

Whats a fucktard...is that like a custard tart thats been left out too long and gone rotten?

I still like Gus's monologue. But being at the game I miss em. Id like to see it broadcast at the ground TBH.....it certainly sets the scene nicely.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So the players have no pride in their jersey? Please...tell Jacko and Klem and Gal that. You have no idea if you think the majority of the players dont have pride in playing for their state.

Whats a fucktard...is that like a custard tart thats been left out too long and gone rotten?

I still like Gus's monologue. But being at the game I miss em. Id like to see it broadcast at the ground TBH.....it certainly sets the scene nicely.
Id like to see how many have pride if they played for free

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'd like to see the Toads flogged!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I don't want to see any dogs playing that money making, pointless betting event.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't want to see the 45 minutes of Ch9 bullshit before the game (and I never do - even if it means I accidentally miss kick-off)

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I don't want to see another Queensland win and no more dogs players.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Daley not knowing where to play turnstile Dylan Walker if NSW are leading by 6 with 10mins to go.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't wanna see Farah play well..and I don't wanna see him NOT do something selfish and let Queensland run away with the game..

Status
Not open for further replies.