What does Tolman have to do to get selected?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
His age? He's 26.
TBh i thought he was a little older, seems like hes been around for a long time. Still, building for the future would be a 18-23 year old. I hope they agree with me, dont really want him to play, we need him.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
To those who say he is not an Origin player because he was either not an impact player or lacking in aggression...

Think about these two players for a minute...

Petero Civoniceva and Steve Price.

Idk about you, but I wouldn't say they necessarily added impact or had heaps of aggression.

Tolman is very much like them without the recognition.

If you look at how successful the above two were in Origin, I believe Tolman is an Origin player!
Steven Price was a machine... Could play 90 mins, had a handy offload, and really changed the way props played

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tolman doesn't have hectic tattoos and doesn't try stupid offloads every single hitup, no chance of origin selection lol. I wouldn't swap him for any other prop in the game and he compliments our other props perfectly.

ek999

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lol people here obviously don't watch much of other teams. Woods has been a monster this year. Averaging close to 200m per game, normally with a couple of offloads. He has probably been the best prop year to date

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
They don't pick workhorses in Origin that often. At least not in NSW.

Just look at bloody James Tamou. Keeps getting picked when he never does anything, just because he is massive.

Tolman is in the same boat as Fensom.

Status
Not open for further replies.