What does everyone think about playing St George in the Grand Final?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Simple answer: We won't.

The chokers will cop a lesson in Rugby League from the Broncos backline this weekend.

Toyntman

Monstered Him
Reaction score
this is up there with the ****test threads ever they havent even made it yet
oh wait either have we

dont make a new thread ever again
bro im here cant be fooked posting except when i wanna kill someones life

it was the same in 04 the bandwagons come and go
Hey ********,

What is your claim to fame, are you a superstar. Don't think so, get a life ******, you really are a big someone on the internet forum board, not really the greatest thing life has to offer. Eat **** clown! Same in 2004, the bandwagon, sounds like you are a true campaigner, when did you jump on deck? 2004 was it? You just know it all. Hypocrite. Haha you are a very sad man and I choose to not spend all of my time on here.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
We haven't even made it yet but i'd rather vs St.George, i find the Broncos/Melbourne v Dogs to be a boring match up.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Hey ********,

What is your claim to fame, are you a superstar. Don't think so, get a life ******, you really are a big someone on the internet forum board, not really the greatest thing life has to offer. Eat **** clown! Same in 2004, the bandwagon, sounds like you are a true campaigner, when did you jump on deck? 2004 was it? You just know it all. Hypocrite. Haha you are a very sad man and I choose to not spend all of my time on here.

Toyntman
Rubber Duck

and did i hit a nerve sweety? sorry welcome to the kennel just get the net did we

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Hey ********,

I can tell you that Chris and I were going to Belmore to watch the Bulldogs play many years before you were even born!!

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
hahaha bakes i couldnt be bothered explaining where we grew up man
cya friday night homie

Status
Not open for further replies.