What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogie

thruthick&thin
Reaction score
I know this is old news BUT I really liked the pre-game dancing and kissing segment @ the dogs vs knights game

cheesey at first thought it was a great laugh when I warmed in to it

I really wish they would get rid of that dude that talks crap and interviews ppl

he is not funny and the fat pizza humour died five years ago

anyway i hope the dancing dogs segment becomes a regular

until it gets stale and then it can go

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
One thing that needs to be understood is that the Bulldogs is a brand. One of the reasons we are doing so well financially as a club is because of smart business decisions. One of them being game day as one big advertisement. Someone (possibly TG) has picked up on this and used it to our advantage.

Example the other week there were Ministry of Sound CD giveaways, and Eron Levon (MOS signed artist) performing. It was a Bulldogs cross promotion with MOS. Imagine how much money we are getting paid to expose that brand to over 20,000 people in a few hours? The advertising potential is huge, and it's something few other clubs do. But it damn well works.

I don't know how much $$ that would bring in, but I'd assume it would not be cheap for advertising space.

Then there are other charity cross promotions that I'm sure the Bulldogs make some money off.

Last year we saw the Avatar and Star Wars Promotion.

Some may not like it but it's a very smart way of using everything the club has on offer to advertise and gain additional revenue.

For what it's worth though, I agree somewhat with your comments, though it's a fine line between dumbing down the entertainment and making it too childish.

Status
Not open for further replies.